Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do i tell the mrs that chev badges on a V6 is gay ?

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I would just debadge her car without telling her.

On the flipside there used to be things called "Rice Citations" you might be able to find a picture of it on google. It has a huge checklist of what is rice on your car and you can add your own stuff. Id chuck one of those under her windscreen wiper.

dzach23

Bra Bra Potato Potato
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Lumina Series 1 genesis blue
Make it look like someone has stolen the badge's

Go See a movie (one you wont mind missing 10 minutes of) with her and take her car. Then during said Movie excuse your self and say your going to the toilet, instead go to her car making sure you have the keys so you can open a door so it doesn't look suspicious and quickly remove the chev badges. on your way back to the movie try flog off the badges to some stupid teenager.
easy as that chev badge problem solved.

problem solved and cash made, it's a win, win

I'd suggest having 1m of strong fishing line to remove the badge,
also don't forget to lock the car.

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
Make it look like someone has stolen the badge's .

well that was another plan too, where she lives is a pretty ordinary suburb of town ... alot of good ideas here .... might knock the badges off and put one of those " its a holden you ######## " stickers over the holes hehehe

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
well here is the problem,

my gf has a VX commodore and its not that bad .... except the dirty big chev badges .... now its not as easy as just saying there gay ... i told her the broken front bar made it look like a gin tin ( jokingly ) and was on the couch for a week ...

so any help would be great

Who is the man in your household??? Man up goddamn it and take charge. Refuse to wear the pants she picks out for you in the morning, doing the vaccuming and washing until she gets rid of the stupid badges. Sheesh - grow some nads and learn to control your wench!

Reaper

1SIKR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK -Project-, VX R8 Clubsport
Who is the man in your household??? Man up goddamn it and take charge. Refuse to wear the pants she picks out for you in the morning
Reaper

well yea i wear the pants, but she knows how to undo the fly for me .... im not giving up that luxary!!!

dirt drifter

white trash hillbillie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5L M6 VS 6L M6
town paper reads: "Town local goes on chev badge sticker hating rampage"

if it wasn't country music festival week, that would make the front page in tamworth!