Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How Do I...

run

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR
Just wondering how i take off the plate thats surrounds the air con ducts in the backseat. The part thats attached to the centre console?

Ive take out 4 screws and looks like it should just slide off, but theres still something holding on to it and i have no clue what it could be :(

Im getting my friend to spray the dash face today so i thought it'd be cool to get this done aswell, however i have no luck in getting it off :(

any help would be much appreciated! :w00t:

run

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR
heres a pic of it.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 145

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Would there be clips holding it in maybe? I don't know..

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
:rofl: I read the title of your thread "How do I" then under it there is your name ..Run

:rofl: with 2 feet and a heartbeat and move them really fast :rofl:

sorry if noone else saw the wit in that :D

Sprawler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S/Wagon
ok, theres about 7 screws needing to be taken out. First two are just the lid of the compartment, the next 2 are under a little plastic cover that just comes of when you take of the lid, then 2 at the bottom of either sides and then one up underneith the thing, which you will need to take the whole console out to access

run

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR
k, well i already had 6 done (including the lid), but i really cbf'd taking off the whole console to find the last screw. thanks alot for your help though sprawler.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Lish said:
:rofl: I read the title of your thread "How do I" then under it there is your name ..Run

:rofl: with 2 feet and a heartbeat and move them really fast :rofl:

sorry if noone else saw the wit in that :D

i was goin to say the same thing. As For the plastic surround thing if you cant find it out pm deserthead i think he painted his he will be able to help you

run

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR
after much, and i mean much, difficulty, i found the screws to take most of the console off, then was able to reach a screwdriver in and get the last screw out.

putting it back will be a bitch :( but its gonna look great :)

and so the colour coding continues..

if anyone needs any help with this, then PM me or get at me on MSN and ill let you know all the screw placements.