Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how do ppl get so long siggies.. i can only add 100 characters ??

Bushy

Project ~ VX II ~
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II 3.8L
how do ppl get so long siggies.. i can only add 100 characters ??

what am i doing wrong ???

hmm well this is what i get when i go over 100 and have 3 lines with a few bits in each line

and all i did was copy some 1 elses siggy that was only writing and 1 URL ( just click on preview ) to test it more

* Your signature cannot be longer than 100 characters including BB code markup.
* Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 2 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

was you able to have a longer siggy and they change how long ya siggy can be ??? or is there a way to get round it ?

Bushy

Project ~ VX II ~
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX II 3.8L
oh yea ok... well i pinched this so if any one looks at this thread they can see what you need :)

At present current members or as I like to call them 'Registered - Full Members' of 3 months and with a minimum of 20 posts have the following abilities:

* 25meg in attachments.
* 100 Private messages (PM's).
* Profile pictures can be a maximum of 100x100 pixels and up to 64kb in size.
* Avatar pictures can be a maximum of 100x100 pixels and up to 20kb in size.
* No signature images nor animations are permitted.

With any donation of $20 will not only give you a warm fuzzy feeling that you're helping the site but give you the following:

* 50meg in attachments.
* 1000 Private messages (PM's).
* Profile pictures can be a maximum of 300x300 pixels and up to 150kb in size.
* Avatar pictures can be a maximum of 200x100 pixels and up to 120kb in size.
* Signature images can be uploaded and be animated to your hearts content.

Any donation beyond $30 and over will get as listed above plus the following:

* Your very own [email protected] email address, to start off with 50meg space although once we move to our own dedicated this will be much higher, exact figure is unknown. You can make use as you would your 'normal' ISP account through Outlook, Thunderbird etc basically any mail application which supports POP3 / SMTP services and/or if you wish there is webmail available.
* Alternatively to the above you may elect an email alias instead which simply forwards to a preferred destination ie hotmail, yahoo or ISP email address.
* 25MB Web space ie username.justcommodores.com.au which can be used for anything legal, promoting your car, hobbies, heck skies the limit really.