Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you check for Passenger Airbag?

auc05l

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
OK ive been seeing this post a fair bit lately, thought i'd clear it all up for everyone, the best way to check if your car has a passenger side airbag fitted is to test drive (without passenger) at 80km/h and then hit the first parked car/phone box/guard rail you see, if a big white bag comes from the dash on the passenger side you know it has/ well had an airbag! :w00t: Sorry bout that I really couldn't help myself, hope you find out dude! :thumbsup:

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
lmao i was going to say that too
but people on here give negative feedback at the drop of a hat (possibly no sense of humour or something similar)

but seriously i don't think the airbag works if there is no passenger
so if you're going to try that better find a crash test dummy

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
Stevegunn Please Grow Up Just A Little..wow...kids With Commies

wow STEVEGUNN----------grow up a little your beimg a child ,lol now im a FU CK WIT LOL because i dont except your appoligy :bop: ..wow now you see why i didnt have time for you. In the 1st place STEVEGUNN your a farking child boot off or ill be making a complaint about you, your now being a fool.......1st of all you insulted me, i told you to go away, now your being a real child.....( i wouldnt put you a day over 21 the way you speak. Now im a BLEEP and you hope my car falls to bits the truth of your childness is in your words STEVEGUNN . ALL YOU ARE DOING BY TYPING WHAT YOUR TYPING IS MAKING A REAL FOOL OF YOUR SELF :bang: AND TO MAKE IT WORSE EVERY ONE CAN READ WHAT YOU WROTE AND MAKE THAIR OWN OPINION............i dont and wont have time for people like you...( thats why your upset......i bet you have the same probs in the real world also.( the only thing in the real world you would get is a punch square on your nose ) here you can say what you like then hide like a dog (woof) :bop: .................last time STEVEGUNN_)))i dont and wont be botherd wasting my time with people like you.........and ps i dont wont you to vote for me ( for you to go away is all i want from you...I HAVE HAD ALL THE HELP I NEED STEVE plenty of great people here.i have helped and been help ( im getting my car done on thursday by some 1 from here, :bop: lol i think i know how to get along with others ( im sure you dont STEVEGUNN.......your A FARKING STALKER :bang: ................NO GO AWAY OR ILL MAKE A COMPLAINT.......WOW...OR GET YA SELF A GIRL......TAKE IT EASY NOW GO AWAY.............. :bang: :thumbsup: :bang:

Last edited:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
I Know Were You Can Get Crash Test Dummy for All Your Tests

look for this person :w00t: -----STEVEGUNN----- :bop: IM SURE HE WAS MADE FOR THE JOB OR ANY OTHER JOB MADE FOR A DUMMY :shutup: ...............thanks for your time ..................cheers ps keep it in mind if you ever realy need a DUMMY -----STEVEGUNN is your man :rofl: ............................. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
R

rattattack1313

For crying out loud.....Yahooo has fight rooms for crap like this....1 more squeak and the Bann stick comes out.And I will use "?????" and" .............." all I like..................

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks rat

i more than fully understand................i shouldnt have biten to his stupid remarks ( i did ask him to leave me alone 3 times......as im sure you have read.....................take it easy.............. :thumbsup: ....cheers..... :thumbsup: ........... :thumbsup:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
i saw a women hit the back of a truck in her vt yesterday and both the airbags whent off..........the front of her car was a mess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cheers

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
the smashed vt with the air bags is still up the street,,,,,,i wondey why thay havnt moved it yet,,,,,looks ugly with the air bag out

R

RKZ234

justbad4you said:
the smashed vt with the air bags is still up the street,,,,,,i wondey why thay havnt moved it yet,,,,,looks ugly with the air bag out

Trust me, airbags hanging out of a pranged car might be ugly, but the head of a driver or passenger that has tangled with the windscreen looks WAY uglier!!!

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
thats so true rkz234......how fast or hard would you have to hit the other car for the airbags to go off.......???? could the airbads be set off at 40kmh>>>>???