Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you remove Holden Assist from stereo?

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
Yep, Voice in still comes up just no beeps anymore

Dont try unplugging the telematics module as it cuts the fuel pump off, we tried that one :p

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
lol.............

Dont get me wrong, the Caprice certainly was the value for money but I think I'll try something totally different. Been driving holdens for 10 years (expect a brief run in with a falcon I owned for a very short time) and I've always wanted something from the fatherland. BMW or maybe Audi. Too bad Merc's are poorly built.

vp_304

Reaction score
lol merc is beter built than a bmw mate
u see more bmws broken down on the road than mercs i rekon
all euro cars cost a mint to run and maintain for parts etc but there nicer to drive

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
lol merc is beter built than a bmw mate
u see more bmws broken down on the road than mercs i rekon
all euro cars cost a mint to run and maintain for parts etc but there nicer to drive

I have seen and heard the opposite. It also depends which merc of course. An S class would be better built then a C. I would be getting a C-class and they 2000-2007ish models are shocking. The BMW 3 series from that era is much better IMO. Running costs are move but you dont need to service them as often as a Holden. My mate as a 330CI and its not as expensive as he thought. As long as you can find a very good non-dealer mechanic. My wife likes Audi and the A4 S-Line 1.8T or 2.0 isn't too bad. $35k will get you a 50,000km model 06-07.

Ls8 international

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh statesmen Holden assist speaker location

Can anyone tell me where the Holden assist speaker is located in my wh statesmen as it dose not stop beeping when I'm driving it's starting to do my head in