Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How do you treat a lady ?

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
What I don't understand is why the thread start is asking "how do you treat a lady", when she is already one her self.... Well so most of us all hope. Surely enough she should know how SHE wants to be treated. So why the need for this thread? Probably because she hasn't posted anything about relationships in a few months and needs some attention.

/Funny Failed Thread.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
5 pages ? That's more responses than most threads get here.
hardly a failed thread.....

Maybe she's asking the question because she wants a bit of feedback from the perspective of a guy on how they treat their lady - maybe she's had a few guys that treat her like sh*t and wants to know if it's the norm ?? Who knows.

if we questioned the motives behind every thread posted in this forum, we'd barely justify 1 thread a day.
As far as I'm aware 'The Pub' is for general discussion. Doesn't have to be any particular point to it.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
What I don't understand is why the thread start is asking "how do you treat a lady", when she is already one her self.... Well so most of us all hope. Surely enough she should know how SHE wants to be treated. So why the need for this thread? Probably because she hasn't posted anything about relationships in a few months and needs some attention.

/Funny Failed Thread.

Trawling for blokes she finds desirable really.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
How do I treat a lady hmmm

I treat a lady like a fine wine, I store her in my cellar until I want to have a good time :)

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
I think it needs to be pointed out that there are ladies and there are women.

I treat my lady with respect that she has earned over 12 yrs.

I have treated some women in the past as I think they have deserved to be treated, like meat as they have treated me.
there have been a couple that I only wish I had a cellar/basement/dungeon.