Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How low?

hbdvysute

Utes the word
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s ute
im pretty sure superlows drop ur car 50 - 60mm from standard height but dotn quote me on that, do yourself a favour and go the pedders superlows, there a much better ride, i run them with vy ss 17's and with a vy ss body kit on my ute im happy with the height it looks great and it only scrapes when i park over the concrete things on the ground, i also have an aftermarket exhaust and i have no issues with it, if u wanna see how low my car is just look at my profile, cause ihave no idea to get a photo next to my name lol

brentmc

Custom: Better than stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYS S1
Everyone reccomended pedders to me and when I settled for kings I was a little worried but all the same I dropped my car off this morning and picked it up this afternoon and wow!! Went for the kings superlows leaving the standard shockers in there and it dropped it 35mm all round. The ride is no different. It seriously feels like FE2 is still in there. VERY impressed and would reccomend others to do the same. Will post some pics later.

Oh and just to confirm, the FE2 is 20mm shorter than standard ride height and superlows are 50-60mm shorter than standard. So, if you already have FE2s then the ride will drop a further 25-35mm.

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
told you it still drives sweet :)

Jeffro74

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wanna bee SS
btw with the air shocks it cost me 650