Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

how many cars have you owned?

H

heat1

Unfortunatly you submited a joke best said at work.

pacey said:
FYI, I wasn't 'skiting' about anything, it was only in good humour, a joke, you know haha funny! People were listing things other than cars they owned so I jumped on the wagon. I have only ever confiscated 1 vehicle. I don't believe in taking someones pride and joy unless they do something really idiotic (ie. burnout near pedestrians). As stated by another member, if you have issues with someones post, PM them, don't try to make a big issue out of nothing.
:air:This is a site that exists on the basis of commenting on others comments. Without comments there would be no site. If this was a stupid funny little issue why would you be so concerned with my comments. I think the little joke shows the divide between the chasers and the chased XXXIve never seen a police officer who wasnt keen to make an arrest. And to grab hold of some poor bastered and lie about the situation to cover up any ills that they may have done on the way to get the colar. Its the job. Unfortunatly you submited a joke best said at work. Not on a sight where people take half an hour trying to park their car somewhere it wont get chiped. We dont appreciate driving arround under the speed limit and look away at other traffic and end up with a ticket. We dont enjoy being attacked and having our cars taken away because we are an easy target. There is more smoke coming from trucks than from our tyres and they are payed to do it and they are out of contrl half the time, sort of like lucky good managment and Ill guarantee they kill more people and again they get payed to do it. Just a minor discrepancy in the way the world works. This is my opinion and I dont care if anyone likes it or not. I have a bigger oppinion but this will do. I dont have anymore to say on the subject as it is a job and someone has to do it but I am always concerned when the fox wants to be amongst the pidgeons. If someone wants to respond to my comments, viva democracy and again the site rolls on.......Also its like stirring kids...

Camz

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 VT Equip "Clubbie" Lookalike!
01. 1979 XC Falcon Wagon.
02. 1982 KA Ford Laser Sports 2 door.
03. 1983 XE Fairmont Ghia.
04. 1980 TE Cortina sedan (4.1 Crossflow)
05. 1979 Mitsubishi Sigma sedan.
06. 1978 HZ Kingswood (4.2ltr)
07. 1974 Corolla (1 ltr - 2 speed auto!!)
08. 1980 VC Commodore Wagon.
09. 1982 Ford Meteor sedan.
10. 1980 Mitsubishi Triton Ute.
11. 1979 Nissan Stanza auto (very strong box!!)
12. 1985 Nissan Pulsar sedan.
13. 1997 VT Commodore Sedan.
14. 1988 Camira Sedan.
15. 1988 EA Falcon sedan.
16. 1993 Mitsubishi Magna sedan.
17. 1998 VT Commodore Sedan.
18. 1988 Mitsubishi Colt sedan.
19. 1993 NH GLX Mitsubishi Pajero.

Still own the cars as at #17 & 19!!

All this in 16yrs!

Last edited:
H

heat1

Perspective, since you brought it up......

my1stVL said:
Originally Posted by heat1
I am refering to the oficer below who is skiting about impounding cars and ps I am still in the process of putting pictures up about myworked Vyss ute with 19"x10" rims and air suspension . With the other two Sv8's with my ute towing my $35000 race ducati. Go the Vy bucket of crap storm ute. ummm okay.

lol wot a W&*^%$ mate there is nothing wrong with a vy storm ute
Since we are comenting about opinions.It Depends on what you are used to. I am not a fan of drummed up stuff like a storm ute. When I bought my VYss ute it cost me 46 grand before i worked on it. they brought out the V6 storm ute with a similar front and I get annoyed with upstarts who think that they are more than a work truck with spotlights. Average but to be kept in perspective with how hard it is to own and have other stuff. I never earnt much more than anyone else but I am proud of the above average stuff I have and have owned. I had the same **** done to that ute before they showed the same **** at the nats. And I dont have any sponsers or big money bags or tax to rite off. If you have nothing a push bike is OK. There are people out there who crash 500 grand porshe's and they think that commodores (all) suck. Its a matter of perspective.Ill bet I get another coment because I just will someone wont be able to help themselves and I cant cover my arse without writting a complete report.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
heat1 said:
:air:This is a site that exists on the basis of commenting on others comments. Without comments there would be no site. If this was a stupid funny little issue why would you be so concerned with my comments. I think the little joke shows the divide between the chasers and the chased XXXIve never seen a police officer who wasnt keen to make an arrest. And to grab hold of some poor bastered and lie about the situation to cover up any ills that they may have done on the way to get the colar. Its the job. Unfortunatly you submited a joke best said at work. Not on a sight where people take half an hour trying to park their car somewhere it wont get chiped. We dont appreciate driving arround under the speed limit and look away at other traffic and end up with a ticket. We dont enjoy being attacked and having our cars taken away because we are an easy target. There is more smoke coming from trucks than from our tyres and they are payed to do it and they are out of contrl half the time, sort of like lucky good managment and Ill guarantee they kill more people and again they get payed to do it. Just a minor discrepancy in the way the world works. This is my opinion and I dont care if anyone likes it or not. I have a bigger oppinion but this will do. I dont have anymore to say on the subject as it is a job and someone has to do it but I am always concerned when the fox wants to be amongst the pidgeons. If someone wants to respond to my comments, viva democracy and again the site rolls on.......Also its like stirring kids...

come on, it was a light hearted joke mate, you were the first to take offence from his comment, i thought it was funny. im sure others did too.

have you looked at the ask the copper thread? paceys been quite a help to us members with regards to laws and stuff.

he might be a copper, but hes also a holden fan and a human, so give it a rest. im gonna skip on the negative this time, but pull your head in.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
heat1 said:
Want my opinion? Keep up this rubbish and you'll find yourself on a holiday. This thread went along just fine, everyone interested, etc until you came along. Keep it on topic.

Also while im here, everyone on here takes great pride in there commodore, we dont need some tool big noting his yet to be seen 'worked on' cars. Your just another bullshitter at the pub mate............only difference is you worked out how to use the net.

AirStrike :air:

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
1 HR Holden (186s)
2 350 powered chev HQ Statesman
2 ford XY panelvan ( 302 )
3 GTR XU1 ( 186)
4 XD ford (250)
5 VN S commodore
6 VX S commodore

wantacommo

Reaction score
Members Ride
I WANT A COMMO :D:D:D
3 so far, a old jap spec n12 exa turbo, a red ET pulsar show car, and now a hell quik exa n12 again. BUT i am desperately seeking a commo!! im in adelaide!!

H

heat1

Bullshiter at the pub

AirStrike said:
Want my opinion? Keep up this rubbish and you'll find yourself on a holiday. This thread went along just fine, everyone interested, etc until you came along. Keep it on topic.

Also while im here, everyone on here takes great pride in there commodore, we dont need some tool big noting his yet to be seen 'worked on' cars. Your just another bullshitter at the pub mate............only difference is you worked out how to use the net.

I wrote my first program in Basic language in 1983( to calculate the number of daysbetween dates on any timeline, then got offered a job as a plumber and sadly never bothered much about computers apart from some vidio editing and crap like that) on a computer our science teachers put together. Who cares what you have and or havent seen. Chances are you dont even own a car. Cant handle someone having a LIFE.Banning me from the site is not punishment, actually having to answer crapy threats like yours is enough!

As at the end of this I have seen to few own so much to even concider myself even a chance at the pub.Cars I can remember owning,EH wagon( could here landing from about 25km out of town), GTR torana, GTR X-U1, A9X Torana, Sandman Pannelvan(microwave oven),XC 351 PuRSUIT(still nothing like the roar of 351 ci dragging thru a carby, TURBO GTR XU1very scaryEX race winning motor built to take it,XD model fairlane, L34 wit 350 chev torana, VH SLE, VL Belina TURBO,EA Fairmont Ghia( 1year old and fell apart in front of my eyes total rubish), VR V8 s pack ute(sold to buy excavator should never of sold),LH torana ( total ground up build old school chrome up eveything and total ford gun metal grey paint job)VP HSV SS, F 250, AU UTE 5.0 windsor( every one thought the damn thing was on high beam all the time many arguments crapy set up), 2003 SS VY UTE, 2003 SV8 red, 2004 SV8 BLACK,83 nissan Z, 87 VL Calais, 2005 Sv8. Done some up myself other bought so....I got a mate with a shed the size of a mall full of low km XY GS V8 ute's and modern classics all hanging from the roof. I have seen to much owned by to few to even think about being a skit. Even at the pub.

Last edited by a moderator:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
heat1 said:
I wrote my first program in Basic language in 1983( to calculate the number of daysbetween dates on any timeline, then got offered a job as a plumber and sadly never bothered much about computers apart from some vidio editing and crap like that) on a computer our science teachers put together. Who cares what you have and or havent seen. Chances are you dont even own a car. Cant handle someone having a LIFE.Banning me from the site is not punishment, actually having to answer crapy threats like yours is enough!

As at the end of this I have seen to few own so much to even concider myself even a chance at the pub.Cars I can remember owning,EH wagon( could here landing from about 25km out of town), GTR torana, GTR X-U1, A9X Torana, Sandman Pannelvan(microwave oven),XC 351 PuRSUIT(still nothing like the roar of 351 ci dragging thru a carby, TURBO GTR XU1very scaryEX race winning motor built to take it,XD model fairlane, L34 wit 350 chev torana, VH SLE, VL Belina TURBO,EA Fairmont Ghia( 1year old and fell apart in front of my eyes total rubish), VR V8 s pack ute(sold to buy excavator should never of sold),LH torana ( total ground up build old school chrome up eveything and total ford gun metal grey paint job)VP HSV SS, F 250, AU UTE 5.0 windsor( every one thought the damn thing was on high beam all the time many arguments crapy set up), 2003 SS VY UTE, 2003 SV8 red, 2004 SV8 BLACK,83 nissan Z, 87 VL Calais, 2005 Sv8. Done some up myself other bought so....I got a mate with a shed the size of a mall full of low km XY GS V8 ute's and modern classics all hanging from the roof. I have seen to much owned by to few to even think about being a skit. Even at the pub.
Yep just another tool at the pub, playing my dick is bigger then yours.
1st - 1983 computer programming verses todays.............wow! you made a program for a calculator, stop living in the past!
2nd - I never mentioned what I had or hadn't seen, so no idea what your on about............
3rd - Whats having a life have to do with the bullshit you posted?
4th - See I live by the saying, 'built, not brought' which you must not. Who in there right mind would bastardise a L34 by putting a small block in it?
5th - OOO so we are talking about mates auties, uncles brother inlaws are we............how bout some fotos of the mall with flying cars??

Lastly if banning you from the site is not punishment, then you wont mind when I do then............heres a thought...........Tell ya story walking mate!

H

heat1

Wignals tractors Euroa Victoria

AirStrike said:
Yep just another tool at the pub, playing my dick is bigger then yours.
1st - 1983 computer programming verses todays.............wow! you made a program for a calculator, stop living in the past!
2nd - I never mentioned what I had or hadn't seen, so no idea what your on about............
3rd - Whats having a life have to do with the bullshit you posted?
4th - See I live by the saying, 'built, not brought' which you must not. Who in there right mind would bastardise a L34 by putting a small block in it?
5th - OOO so we are talking about mates auties, uncles brother inlaws are we............how bout some fotos of the mall with flying cars??

Lastly if banning you from the site is not punishment, then you wont mind when I do then............heres a thought...........Tell ya story walking mate!

Im 39 my Girl friend is 24 fit and blond and tight in every way there is nothing you can say or do to bother me in any way in actual fact writting this is keeping out of bed.Computers especialy personal computers at the time, were not much better than calculators. I dont even think Bill Gates had thought of windows at the time and I dont think his buddy had that boat the size of a small Town either. You are a drip under pressure mate. You think you invented computers and the net for you and your mates and you are the allocatur of there use. I am sorry for useing your system may you forgive me master. make sure you read below.There is an Airfeild on the side of the highway at Euroa, if you notice there is a caution sign for planes taking of and that plane sits in the shed with the other cars= as big as a mall or as big as something that size.The owner of that shed is an importer of all things lovely. I didnt say the cars were perfect that they were what they are. Sorry about the miss alocation of letters you are right it was an SLR. I actually had to go back several times to add and correct things as it was. I forgot to put in the VR UTE and the EA fairmont GHIA. I didnt includ the Motorbikes boats trucks racing Karts excavators holidays houses. That im 38 and my girlfriend is 24 tall fit and blond tight in every way I mean every way,every way. I am as happy as a pig in ****.