Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How many kw??????????

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Ok i wasn't too sure. So in a situation like this would he be better of keeping the current cam and continuing down the N/A path? Is the cam he has fitted now designed specifically for N/A use / performance? Does his current tune support further modifications without having to be re-tuned?

I'm not trying to change the subject or anything i'm interested to know, and i'm sure it won't hurt if somehow it helps to answer one of the OP' questions..

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
End of the day it comes down to dollars. The OP said he only has $2k to spend so that limits what he can do. For that money forced induction is out of the question. He hasn't given is the full specs of the cam he has (lift/LSA). If heads are the path he chooses, I'd strongly recommend ringing Nathan Higgins to discuss head options, after all you want the heads to match the cam. The cam he has is a NA cam.

With tuning, to do things properly, you always tweak the tune if you change mods. Yes you can change things and it'll still drive (quite possibly very well too), but to get the most out of new mods it should be tuned to suit.

Last edited:

murphy77

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
hey im not sure what the lsa is etc.. all im going off is the dyno sheet. i know **** all about engines so im pretty useless when it comes to specs and stuff.. cheers