Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How many people can drive you around?

Shaunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Well i have a VT Holden Berlina, I'm 18 and im on my L's still (i got them late i know im lazy :p) but yeah i only have had very few hours done so far and im struggling to get them up,
and there is a certain amount of people you can put in the book that can drive you around to get your hours up, something like 7 people,
and i have the book nearly filled up, so i was just wondering would i be able to get more spots added into the book or something or wont they let me?

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Well i have a VT Holden Berlina, I'm 18 and im on my L's still (i got them late i know im lazy :p) but yeah i only have had very few hours done so far and im struggling to get them up,
and there is a certain amount of people you can put in the book that can drive you around to get your hours up, something like 7 people,
and i have the book nearly filled up, so i was just wondering would i be able to get more spots added into the book or something or wont they let me?

I would Ring the RTA to find out to be sure. Tell them what the deal is and they might make a exception

Shaunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
get a new book from vic roads and bull **** all you hours.

Haha i was thinking of getting a new one because of the few names i have in the one i got now that i don't need anymore,
and isn't is harder to bullshit it these days?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
The amount of hours they make you drive on L's is an enviromental disaster for no actual reason, bullshit away :), it's the morally correct thing to do. So long as you don't be a twit you wont crash anyway, In the end if you pass the P plate driving test you must be good enough a driver to have a license

Jamie-b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Haha i was thinking of getting a new one because of the few names i have in the one i got now that i don't need anymore,

they will look at the very last page to make sure its signed, then flick through it for about 1.5 seconds..
that is all

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore

na man, what you do is, say thers more than one car in the family you write all your hours in the book as if you did it the one car and bull **** the odometer reading and have your parents sign it, take the test in the other car that you have no hours writen down in so the instructor dosent get sus, or if you have 1 car in the family write down all you bull sht hours as if you did it in that car then take the test in a driving school car, the whole idea is to stop the testing officer form vicroads seeing in your log book that the odometer reading is XXX, XXX and the car's odometer is well below that. also write it in different pens and make the book look dirty and they wont suspect a thing ;)

Shaunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
So what, pretty much i should put down a few hours a week or something at different intervals?

Shaunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
What about signatures?
What if the people that take you driving won't put there sig down if your cheating?

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
yer pretty much, even write down the k's your parents do and write it up in the log as if you did the hours. I found I was confident enough to drive a manual car without assistance after about 50 or 60 hours then after that it was just annoying to have mum and dad telling me what to do.