Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How many people can drive you around?

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
yer pretty much, even write down the k's your parents do and write it up in the log as if you did the hours. I found I was confident enough to drive a manual car without assistance after about 50 or 60 hours then after that it was just annoying to have mum and dad telling me what to do.

In NSW its 120 hours of driving and 20 at night. Just think to those parents that have twins and the fuel costs :-/
I had enough trouble getting up 50 hours lol

Shaunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Well i have added a few hours up already ;P.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
do the hours and learn to drive and learn how others are on the road, ur telling me that u've driven in all conditions?

the roads are full of ****wit boy racers or cautious 20kph below speed limit Bettys..

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
+1 to ephect. If you lie on the whole thing, and you magically are lucky enough to pass your driving test, well lets just say I'm glad you live in a different state. Yes 100+ hours is a bit too much to do in a year, but still, there is alot you won't experience and you will get a big shock when you get your p's.

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Still think they should have driver defence courses in it learn how to control a car in situations also.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
In NSW its 120 hours of driving and 20 at night. Just think to those parents that have twins and the fuel costs :-/
I had enough trouble getting up 50 hours lol

No **** in my year at school there were triplets 2 boys and a girl who had to do their 120 hours in the year, only way to do it is bull ****.

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Still think they should have driver defence courses in it learn how to control a car in situations also.

totally agree, this should be compulsory prior to going for your test.

Shaunn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
+1 to ephect. If you lie on the whole thing, and you magically are lucky enough to pass your driving test, well lets just say I'm glad you live in a different state. Yes 100+ hours is a bit too much to do in a year, but still, there is alot you won't experience and you will get a big shock when you get your p's.

Obviously im not going to lie for the whole thing lol, i have driving lessons to you know, im just adding a few hours because 120 is bullcrap.