Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much did people pay for their commodore ? post pics

*VOLATILE*

Monaro here i come
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
No wonder i swear i've seen the Stato around. Hahahaha that's pretty funny, U live in Thornlie and your missus works in Canning Vale. I Live in Canning Vale and my missus lives in Thornlie. That's freaky haha

*VOLATILE*

Monaro here i come
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
I bought a digital camera so i could take photos of my car ages ago but never got around to doing it! It's not much really. Just a white VT with gold rims and dumped! Hasn't even got an exhaust on it yet. Plus I'm a tad embarrassed to put any pics up right now! Some bastard hit the left quarter panel and has left a dent in it. Didn't even have the balls to tell me about it; I haven't even had time to get it fixed (recommendations anyone?) :) :)

vtsuperchargedboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT supercharged
I just bought a VT supercharged, 87000 on the clock and alot of factory extrasm completely stock with SS bodykit $15000 with alot of things new, not too bad!

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
$35k around 6-7years ago, seems a lot now but not as bad as the original owner paid lol, it belonged to a dentist, he paid $62K brand new lol

AG Canberra

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Berlina Wagon
We got our VT2 Berlina wagon when it was two years old with 30k on the clock...it was 42 grand new and we paid 22 grand.

NEVER buy brand new.

The Gov auctions are the way to go here in Canberra - all the depreciation has occurred and you get a near new car still under warranty.

Crimpy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2
We paid 10.5k for our 2002 VXII Acclaim with 90,000kms about a month ago:w00t:

Attachments

• #6.JPG
    #6.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 138
  • #5.JPG
    #5.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 149
  • #14.JPG
    #14.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 151
  • #20.JPG
    #20.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 141

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
i got my 98 VT 4 $9000 almost 2 years ago with 140000 on the clock stock as only thing i didnt like were the rims but they r long gone now pics r in my ride section of wat ive dun since and still doin 2 it ;)

Still almost brand new lookin it has dun 2 long trips up 2 broome and back thats were he got all his KMs from ne other time he was locked up ina garage doin nothing :|

Attachments

• ants car.jpg
    ants car.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 118

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
My wife bought my supercharged VX S for 16 grand. She traded in my beloved 4WD while I was in East Timor. So beware my 4WD was regoed in my name I have never spoken to the Holden dealer and I now have a new car which I love. My advise never piss of the missus she can sell stuff that is yours. Lucky my wife loves cars to