Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much did you drink last night?

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
You did not drink 47 standard drinks, it's really that simple.

maybe by drinks he means standard c0cks

i drink to get slightly drunk and have fun, not to pass out and loose my sh1t

after spending half of this year drinking my self into a hole they'res more to life, see how many people respect you after 20+ beers...
i usually drink 10-12 beers on a big night and thats it for me..but this saturday may be a exception for my birthday.. :p back in the day i used to hit up 22-30 standard drinks in a night straight out of a vodka bottle, usually end up forcing my self to throw up before i could get to sleep, those dam walls and roof kept spinning, wake up the next day and do it again.. but then you start to realise they'res $80 gone.. i could have brought some chocolates + flowers for the missus and taken her out for dinner... but insted i spent my evening drinking my self stupid :p

i know id rather be out doing burnouts at 3am than be in a gutter gigling my self to sleep :p

thats my 22c worth now someone buy me a fkn curly whirly

satos

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
I know David Boone drank 2 slabs (I think) of VB on a flight from England to Australia many years ago.It still stands as a record today.
Myself,I wouldn't come close to matching it.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
A 6 pack and from memory prob 8 pints last night. That got me fairly p*ssed. Good times though.

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
I normally dont drink to much but I'm on holidays in Queensland with my old man and we only see each other once a years its day 8 and I dont want to think how many we've had but we had some laughs.
It will take me another year to recover.
We dont go out its all done at his house we havent upset the neighbours but their laughing at all the bottles that are going in the bin.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
God is this the norm for people drinking on a weekend? No wonder Australia has so many fat bastards :)

make that fat idiots. All those brain cells down the drain. This thread actually explains a lot!

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I hope my family are proud of me.
I work for myself 6 days a week to put a roof over and food on the table for a wife and 3 kids
If i can't kick back and have drink 1 night a week then someting is wrong surely
It was a question and it was answered.
Watch your step on the way down thats a mighty high horse your on there

I've got nothing against you having a drink or 2 or 30. Thats your business. Hell, once in a while I might buy a wild turkey or two on the way home from work to have with dinner. But realise that bragging about how much grog you can hold doesn't increase your social status in any way. Just makes you look more like a tool. Take note cruzincommo.

cruzncommo

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5spd
I've got nothing against you having a drink or 2 or 30. Thats your business. Hell, once in a while I might buy a wild turkey or two on the way home from work to have with dinner. But realise that bragging about how much grog you can hold doesn't increase your social status in any way. Just makes you look more like a tool. Take note cruzincommo.

ahh, i dont care. Ill wake up to myself sooner or later.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
make that fat idiots. All those brain cells down the drain. This thread actually explains a lot!

Actually scientists are proving that brain cells arent as damaged as first thought. Tests have shown brain cells re-generate after alcohol abuse. Not a good thing of course.

I'll stick to my wines and ports with a nice cigar or 2.

metalfossil

Reaction score
God is this the norm for people drinking on a weekend? No wonder Australia has so many fat bastards :)

Ahh, another one of those people that place a little smiley thing after they've managed to say something quite offensive.

Kind of reminds me of the 'no offence thread' of a little while ago.