Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much is my VH SL/E worth?

[PAN1C]

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh SL/E
Yeah I'd hang onto it rather than sell it... but I'd learn to drive in something else first for a year or two...

Most young guys inevitably have a prang in their first car and it would be such a shame to write off such a nice car !

thats exactly what im afraid of so im hoping to start labouring as a bricky soon until my course starts in jan 09' which should give me enough for a nice cruising ride while i baby my Vh

shanhsv

Luvo
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais, VSII Senator 215i, VZ X8, WL Caprice
I know this is an old thread but i have to say something.If ya nan wont be getting a new car,leave it at her place for as long as you can,in the years to come any SL/E will be harder and harder to find.You now have a mint one which is near impossible to find today.Most these days are hotted up or run off the road by d**kheads.If they follow the path of current old holdens,which dont come cheap now,you'll be laughing in 5-10years as more disappear.A car like your VH SL/E will only grow in value as the years drag on.

hsvplus6

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv plus 6
try and get some pics of it mate sounds like a pretty good inheritance to me :p