Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How much?

V

VSSleeper

12voltking, i apoligise that was a little nasty, didnt mean to offend you however, i defend the boss amps, never had any issues, my system i s sufficient and very clear with plenty of bass....not all of us have serious dollars to spend on systems....

Fitty

Reaction score
garfa, that site is cool, except shipping overseas is done by weight - the discounted price would make no difference after $500 shipping for one sub. VSSleeper - not all of us might have serious $ to spend on our systems, but it is a fact that a JL amp will kick the **** out of a Boss one, however that isn't to say you can't get nice sound from the latter.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
*shrugs* so far ive just got a pioneet HU and some 3-ways 6"ers for the rear and im pretty happy with that. it obviously lacks the back breaking kick of a nice sub but next im looking at splits for the front as the stockers distort a little too easy [meh just tune fade back two notches] so im looking at either spending the money on pioneer 6" splits or trying out the jaycar percision splits. i have a feeling that with my head unit and no amp the only amasing difference will be the savings. but i wouldnt mind keeping the system one brand [though it seems a little mix and matchign is acctually the better way to go]

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Patriot, if you are running them off the headunit, then you need to pay attention to the efficency rating. The higher the number...the more volume but less bass. and vice versa.

VSsleeper, I've ran 12Volt King Installations for 4 years now and it's quite a healthy little business. I've now sold it to take a position in the US as an Install bay Manager in Chicago. I've installed and so have my employee hundreds upon hundreds of amplifiers. Boss is certainly NOT reliable. I'm not the install shop that will state this. But, if one of their amps is doing what it is asked. Then great.