Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to find liters per 100 klms thingy in trip meter

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
yeah i found that out only like 4 months ago lol - i always use the digital km/h - it makes a difference ... for example when im doing 80km/h on the original 1 it shows 78 on the digital 1.

i was wondering if its possible to somehow put in those extra 2 screens? would i need to buy like a berlina or calais dash maybe? and the question is would it work with executive model? cause i really would love 3 screens - looks soo much better then the boring 1 lol

cheers
alex

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
Ev0LuTioN said:
yeah i found that out only like 4 months ago lol - i always use the digital km/h - it makes a difference ... for example when im doing 80km/h on the original 1 it shows 78 on the digital 1.

i was wondering if its possible to somehow put in those extra 2 screens? would i need to buy like a berlina or calais dash maybe? and the question is would it work with executive model? cause i really would love 3 screens - looks soo much better then the boring 1 lol

cheers
alex

gettin greedy dude :p one window not enough, what about the poor bastards with commodores older than the vt :rofl: but yeah umm i wouldent mind the 3 window cluster myself either, i think its just a straight swap if im not mistaken ? pull the old one out and put the new one in

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
evil_monkey said:
gettin greedy dude :p one window not enough, what about the poor bastards with commodores older than the vt :rofl: but yeah umm i wouldent mind the 3 window cluster myself either, i think its just a straight swap if im not mistaken ? pull the old one out and put the new one in

lol man yeah - i gotta go to a 85k service soon (83900km on the clock atm) might ask them then if im too lazy to do it before, cause id LOVE a 3 screen cluster lol

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
chevy_big_block_bro said:
hold the up button and mode button at same time while turnong keys on to accesories.

It will bleep and bring up volts, press mode untill in fomes up with F 0.0 h.
Thats your fuel consumption

When this comes up does this replace the distance to empty reading or does it just add an extra feature to the selection to pick from

luvmycommodore

Mum's Taxi *sigh*
Reaction score
Website
ucw.com.au
Members Ride
'02 VXII Acclaim Wagon
Hey guys :)

This is related so i'll put it on this thread... how do i turn on the digital speedo in my vx - it's the single screen cluster.

Many thanks :D

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
the same as th above thread keep but cycle through mode till it comes up
Cuckoo

Ev0LuTioN

Unknown
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Exec. 2001
luvmycommodore said:
Hey guys :)

This is related so i'll put it on this thread... how do i turn on the digital speedo in my vx - it's the single screen cluster.

Many thanks :D

when turning the car on - hold MODE and UP arrow, when car is on release it, you will hear a beep and some numbers will appear on the LCD screen, keep pressing MODE untill u get this: 0 km/h

and thats where the fun starts :) lol, have fun :), there is alot there that ur going to like, for eg. digital revs, fuel wastage per hour etc... its interesting :)

hope it helps..
alex.

helay39

VTV85L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec 5L Manual
i have a vt series 1 exec 5l manual i cnt get digital revs????????????

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
does this tell you anywhere in the manaul on how to do all this stuff

If you select all these extra readouts do you lose the orignal ones that ae there from factory or does it just add to the selection