Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to handle yourself in a fight thread

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Walls/ground (if you end up there) are a weapon.

No doubt!! If you do end up next to a wall or on the floor, grab the opposition by the head and smash it repeatedly against the wall/floor until they pass out. That way you can be sure you wont be tripped when walking away.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Wow..some bad advice in this...

I like the point about almost every single fight ends up on the ground...really? Only fights I see ending on the ground are when the typical drunken heroes are fighting.

I then laughed at the part about the element of surprise. Please do strike me first as in most cases a second chance won't be had and it gives me grounds for acting out of self defence irrelevant of past training!

If you do not want to get in a fight, keep yourself away from issue areas where drunks congregate such as clubs and pubs late in the evening.

I know have an advantage many do not, that said, the best way to avoid a fight is as I sad above, so much easier than trying to be a hero that ends up with a broken neck or the like.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
after this thread a currant affair is going to have dozens of stories of people stepping out of there commodores and having punch ups .... with examples heads bashed against the ground and being attacked with a variety of everyday objects... and some pretty sweet nut shots too, i cant wait...

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Makin' movies, makin' songs n fightn' round tha world!

snapshot5.jpeg

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Agree with minux, don't get into confrontations in the first place by avoiding douchebags/drunken idiots in the first place, it's not hard not to get into fights people...even if someone is spoiling for a fight 90% of the time they aren't going to get one unless the other person sparks up and cracks wise aswell. Be the bigger man and walk away.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
You can run 100m in 14 seconds?

that isn't actually that hard...you'd have to be fit to do it but 14 seconds isn't that rediculous. I think in highschool I was clocking up about 13.5-14 for 100m runs...havent done it in years though

yogi_b

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6
I won my last three fights by over 100 yards!