Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to handle yourself in a fight thread

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Cheers bud, heads all sweet now :)

You have a good point about having lots of anger though.. i go through phases where i'm calm and theres no issues at all, but then all of a sudden a guy will look at me the wrong way and i'll snap. Happened a few weeks a go, was getting off the train and a wog gave me the evils as he was getting on.. now he may not have, but my perception of it was he did. So he got back off the train and started acting all tough.. we were face to face and he tapped his head against mine. I cracked him straight to the nose and went to hit him again but he crouched down and tried to cover himself. He walked off telling me to come follow him but I walked in the other direction.. he followed and as soon as I got out of the train station and away from the cameras he shaped up and was like "you kno who your messing with brother" and kept trying to land kicks while boasting about his martial arts status. Kept my guard up and stayed calm while waiting for a chance to strike. He gave up and walked off. Either he knew he couldn't win or he was tired. Moneys on the later.

Point is I reckon people like myself and many others will continue to get in violent situations until we get rid of or find ways to deal with our anger issues deep down. Learn to deal with why your fighting, not how to fight.
Hey as you said your young still, so you have plenty of time to sort yourself out. I was same at your age, had this 6-4 130kg drunk walk into our party and pick at my brother. Pushing and shoving him leaning on the car with this huge bottle in one hand. And I've got issues with drunks because my stepfather was a violent alcoholic prick. So i pushed towards his bottle to get it out of my face and he let one fly into my chest. What would you do?. You try and block and fire one back. What made me feel bad was he went flying down the driveway and in this time my brothers friend flew under my arm pit tackled him lifted him and placed 6 blows into him. Still to this day i feel bad it went down like that.
See the one on the train isn't your fault. Sure you might have thought he was doing evils ( he might have been) but he pressed the situation by getting off and coming to you. He could have just let it go but didn't.

You clearly have some self control or you wouldn't stop in the middle of a fight and walk away. Use that and you will be so much more happier. And when people look at you now think this. It's not because your big, it's because they think your better looking now :). Took me sometime to understand people weren't looking at me because i was the size of a double story house with extensions. The last person that gave me daggers i said Hi hows it going, and they **** lol.

See it's been so many years since i used public transport. And in june im heading into the city 4 days a week for 3 months and i will use it night and day "no car-parking" so I'm going to get a taste of it first hand. So much of these comments are helping me.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
I hate fighting and will do almsot anything to get out of 1. I will not let a frid or family member get attacked though.

If you make me fight, know the following.

I believe in 1 on 1 terrorism. There are no rules, just survive or not survive.

I am never unarmed. Magazines, keys, biros, phones, sunglasses, credit cards all make fatal weapons. I have driven a drinking straw right through a rockmelon.

The hardest point on your body is not your fists. It's your elbows and your head, followed by the side of your hand and your knee. he softest point on your body is the throat, followed by just below the sternum, the nose, the liver and the kneecap.

Collarbones, forearms, and shins break comparatively easily, and a devastating in emotional impact.

Anyone who wants a fight to end up on the ground, will find a way to take it to the ground.

I believe that I don't go into a fight trying to hurt someone, I go in planning to absolutley kill them stone motherless dead, and anything less is a happy co-incidence.

Once a fight is over, i will call the police and ambulance, look after abyone who is hurt as best i can, and take my licks as the courts decide.

VEQLD

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 HOLDEN COMMODORE VE SIDI
after this thread a currant affair is going to have dozens of stories of people stepping out of there commodores and having punch ups .... with examples heads bashed against the ground and being attacked with a variety of everyday objects... and some pretty sweet nut shots too, i cant wait...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha

monkeyboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 SIDI
I prefer to tear their heart out and devour it in front of them before they collapse to the ground, stone dead. I often add a few 'nom nom noms' while I chew for dramatic effect.

That way, you win the fight, probably go home with his girlfriend (or at the very least get a quick wristie behind the dumpmaster out back) and have a cool story to tell your mates.

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII 5.7 Calais, VS SS SII HSV Enhanced
Standing side on with your attacker is so wrong, yes there's less of you to get hit. But stand side on in front of a mirror and get a mate to push you forward or backwards and then you will see really how useless that stance is. You have no balance methods at all when in that stance, first thing I got taught after 4 years training of kb. If your looking for peace of mind, discipline and getting fit while learning techniques get into MMA..

UFC is over rated and half of the kids doing/trying to do it have only started simply for the reason of watching 'never back down' a few too many times.

I lol every time I see a kid talking about him doing it and telling his mates. I've been doing it for almost 6 years now, before any peanut knew what it was. I was continually getting into fights prior when doing kick boxing but learning MMA was a dramatic change and worked well to calm my short temper and they do stress that fighting is a last resort when in public!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Standing side on with your attacker is so wrong, yes there's less of you to get hit. But stand side on in front of a mirror and get a mate to push you forward or backwards and then you will see really how useless that stance is. You have no balance methods at all when in that stance, first thing I got taught after 4 years training of kb. If your looking for peace of mind, discipline and getting fit while learning techniques get into MMA..

UFC is over rated and half of the kids doing/trying to do it have only started simply for the reason of watching 'never back down' a few too many times.

I lol every time I see a kid talking about him doing it and telling his mates. I've been doing it for almost 6 years now, before any peanut knew what it was. I was continually getting into fights prior when doing kick boxing but learning MMA was a dramatic change and worked well to calm my short temper and they do stress that fighting is a last resort when in public!

UFC has been pretty well known for longer than 6 years....I remember when it was getting big and in the early seasons of entourage they had chuck liddel on it after he was already big, that was 2007 and so 2006-07 was roughly when it got known well to the public.

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
side stance is one of the first stances taught in martial arts drop kick you have perfect balance wat drugs do you take .

GMHCalais

[TUKN20Z]
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII 5.7 Calais, VS SS SII HSV Enhanced
What balance do you have from side stance? Drop kick? Hahah listen mate maybe when you go to your little martial arts club they teach you that. Things are different in the '0' that's not to say they don't teach that!

Not arguing at all they would teach that but every style is different. They have a vast array of stances.

Each to their own it's just what weve been told. I've just found majority of people standing side on are so easily cut down by a sweep of my arm across there chest.