Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VT-VX] How to install El-glow dials. + pics

kyled2012

I.T. Technician
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 3.6
Anyone fitted these to a VT S1?
Looks like it will line up, just wouldn't wanna spend $120 to find out it won't line up right haha.

Thanks for the write up mate, here's how mine turned out!

2mp0fpf.jpg

24pynpx.jpg

Looks awesome mate, this is what I want mine to look like haha.

wassup353

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VX SS
Anyone fitted these to a VT S1?
Looks like it will line up, just wouldn't wanna spend $120 to find out it won't line up right haha.

Looks awesome mate, this is what I want mine to look like haha.

Should line up just fine mate! Cheers.

inSight

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VX
Looks awesome. But I have a question.

I drive a manual but it seems all of these are for automatics. I'm having the same problem with finding a triple gauge dash cluster. They are all designed for automatics with the auto gear dials.

Do I just ignore these? Maybe just not attach lights to those parts or cover them somehow so they are not visible?

wassup353

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VX SS
Looks awesome. But I have a question.

I drive a manual but it seems all of these are for automatics. I'm having the same problem with finding a triple gauge dash cluster. They are all designed for automatics with the auto gear dials.

Do I just ignore these? Maybe just not attach lights to those parts or cover them somehow so they are not visible?

You can just ignore them mate, the pictures above are from my manual VX SS and it went in just fine as long as you can put up with seeing the PRND123 and the LPG windows. (I put some blue electrical tape on the other side of the dial face to disguise them a little bit better)

I just popped in two extra screens from another cluster because I thought they looked sweet even if they don't display the extra info haha.

Once I roll my k's up a bit more i'll put the actual 3 window cluster in.

Cheers.