Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How to spot an unmarked police car

VYBR8R

VYBR8NV8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute 5.7/A4
really?? hahaha maybe we should get onto Rudd and get that changed while he's out there changing everything else lol

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
really?? hahaha maybe we should get onto Rudd and get that changed while he's out there changing everything else lol

Or don't street race?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Saw an undercover bike the other week. Was a BMW tourer, rider was all in black leathers. Wasnt 100% sure until he lit up the blue n reds.

Had an incling though due to the fact he was looking at every car he passed and had a tiny blue and white band on his helmet.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Around Camden/Campbelltown we had a Newish Rodeo unmarked pulling up alot of people.. There was talk of a WRX and a Skyline but i doubt that was true.!

Dan@DMS

Reaction score
Website
www.dmsdetailing.com.au
Members Ride
Saw a mondeo XR5 turbo the other day. He had someone pulled over. Also saw a green one similar to the one posted before witha flaming Chev logo on the back window

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Saw a mondeo XR5 turbo the other day. He had someone pulled over. Also saw a green one similar to the one posted before witha flaming Chev logo on the back window

i assume you mean a green ve and not a green mondeo with a chev sticker

Thats-How-We-Roll

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VZ V6 Ute On 20z
In Mansfield i think, they have a new toy up there :) one of those new Lancer Evos because they are quick and good with handling corners up there.
In Bendigo the U/C's Change the cars nearly every month or two just so you dont get used to it. haha
On the other hand echuca, they advertised in the echuca paper about the new arrivals (VE) and it had pictures of the VE's and the license plate numbers ....DURRR!!

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Keep seeing the same lime green VE SS (marked & impulse blue VE SS (unmarked) at least 4-5 times a week, around Castle Hill.

VT SERIES II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
the other night on south road (SA) next to the tram line after anzac hwy, i saw a blue 4WD with a massive roof rack and spot lights (possibly a landcruiser?)

anyone else seen this one?

also, i was driving along brighton road and i saw what looked liked a detective driving a VE HSV R8 Silver clubsport. government plates.

maybe some rich politician? who gets goverment plates? would a goverment employee be able to have them on his personal car?

confused the hell outa me, but was one nice piece of hsv

Your not allowed to put govt plates on a personal car...you can however use a govt car for personal use under "benefits scheme". You can home garage the car aswell but you have to pay out some money for this benefit unless you are higher up ...