Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HQ - WB Dragway Splats and Tyres - For Sale.

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
HZ Sandman Ute, HZ GTS, VT Senator
Got some Dragway 5 spoke splats for sale 14" x 7". Its a set of 4. All are in great condition with caps. no kurb marks. Also come with Bridstone Eager Tyres 225/60/14. All are in good condition with about 90% tread. (only done about 3000km.) Can send more photos if anyones interested. Tyres alone are worth over $170 each new. Rims are worth $500 or more each new. Brought the caps new not long ago for $100 for the set. But im open to all offers. If you only want the rims make an offer on them or if you only want the tyres make an offer on them. I live in country SA about 700km west of Adel but I can send them to anywhere in aus no worries.
Send me a email if interested or drop me a line here =).

Cheers
Jason

Attachments

• drags.gif
    drags.gif
    89 KB · Views: 3,267

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
-------bumped

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
make an offer if interested or let me know your email and ill send more snaps

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
dunno open to all offers. there is $2800 worth of rims and tyres atleast. i can send to vic no worries and i can take the freight prices into account. if interested make me an offer including freight.

i love them but i am selling them as i have some 16" x 8" custom made american racing rims on their way. =) (about $4000 worth)

cheers
jason

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
ill post a topic in my ride forum when i get the new wheels on. (in 2 weeks time) the are ebing shipped from the us at the moment. so keep an eye in the my ride section in a week or two.

price... put it this way the tyres are worth about 800 and i could use them un my trailor etc so realy i want atleast 800. or id prob take 600 for just the rims (no tyres). plus post which is about 100 to get to most capital cities.

cheers
jason

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
^^^^^^^bump

lil_oneblue

Reaction score
Members Ride
make an offer. if you only want rims and caps make an offer on just them. they are cheap to send to all capital cities and i can send to other places for not much more!
cheers