Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV Announce Wagon

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
There's talk of HSV not wanting to change the rear end a great deal from the Holden Sportswagon (like they did for the Maloo with the ute). That would suck!

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Is it just me or does W427 make you think of a can of WD-40!? :yeah:

Makes me think of something not wd40 maybe an industrial glue or something. The only good thing about the car I can see is that once hsv pass the adr's with that motor anyone with a VE hsv can put one in for cheap. Was reading about some guys that have used the new manual box in the FG XR8 and they said it's awesome (talk about dodgy names F G, X, R8) wtf :p

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
There's talk of HSV not wanting to change the rear end a great deal from the Holden Sportswagon (like they did for the Maloo with the ute). That would suck!

I was under the impression it was getting the Maloo rear tail lights?

feistl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 6.3L/M6
Haha, yeah looks alright. But A Wagon is a Wagon in the end. Nothing more.

I hate it when people say that... I dont see the problem with a wagon? They look ****ing sexy as, perform just as well and about the same cost. Why would you go a sedan? I love my wagons...

As for a 6 speed manual Senator Wagon... OMG :bow:

I would give anything to own one.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I was under the impression it was getting the Maloo rear tail lights?

I thought the same but I have heard to keep costs down, it's going to be a variation on the Calais rear end :cry:

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
The only good thing about the car I can see is that once hsv pass the adr's with that motor anyone with a VE hsv can put one in for cheap.

CSV over in vic are already doing that for about 115 thou including the car but you've got to get the car from a hsv dealership, its been in wheels a couple of times, more power than the hsv version apparently. CsV have done a couple before HSV released theirs.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
CSV over in vic are already doing that for about 115 thou including the car but you've got to get the car from a hsv dealership, its been in wheels a couple of times, more power than the hsv version apparently. CsV have done a couple before HSV released theirs.

The CSV one was a once off and cost $118,000 I think. It was just a GTS with a 7L in it, the W427 is much more.

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Not a HSV, but I spotted an SSV Wagon this morning in Edithvale! :)