Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hsv black

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
I went HSV shopping last weekend, and one of the options that was offered to me was the black edition. They come with leather, forged & staggered 20's & bimodal exhaust as well as the various exterior bits, but the best price i got was 80k for the man or 82for the auto:hmmm:. Funny thing was i also got offered a demo gts for 79k with the turismo leather & with 110ks on the clock, i also priced up a normal R8 with leather,20's, bimodal & sunroof and that came to around 76k(manual) so 4k difference for different wheels(like the pentagons better anyway)& different wing/vents i think its a rip off.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
tellem the price son....

commoVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT
the new VE's just look awesome in white, i would lean more towards the ute though. Could only dream about driving around in the bathurst edition clubby, 6.2l supercharged. DROOOOLLLLLL

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
the new VE's just look awesome in white, i would lean more towards the ute though. Could only dream about driving around in the bathurst edition clubby, 6.2l supercharged. DROOOOLLLLLL

My dad had one of them. he sold it 2 months ago!

Gotta love the 40th Anniversary GTS with the White and Black strip on the bonnet and boot. He had a walky supercharger kit fitted to it about 3000kms in. That car was the ultimate Holden to me.

I was shattered when it was gone! It was a great car, incredibly reliable for the amount of power it had and looked the best out of the HSV Range at the time.

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
I saw a HSV Ute today with these same side gills, looked great IRL