Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV gear

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
hey guys heard a rumor today that Holden has done run out car's loaded with HSV stuff inc. badges just no ID plates?
the guy who told me today 'claims' his mate has a 100% perfect VK 'brock' HDT exhaust, HDT (stampted) into the heads etc. just no HDT ID gear. good replica or is he pissing in my ear??

Last edited:

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Website
levymetal.net
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
as far as i know everything was an option in the hsv enhanced vehicles, even the badges. my dash badge just says calais on it yet it has the build plate under the hood - genuine hsv enhanced.

i would think that they would always include a build plate, but i wouldn't know for sure...

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
as far as i know everything was an option in the hsv enhanced vehicles, even the badges. my dash badge just says calais on it yet it has the build plate under the hood - genuine hsv enhanced.

i would think that they would always include a build plate, but i wouldn't know for sure...
well i seem to have everything factory but no build plate so im a little san n up set. mine got the black hsv enhanced dash badge i'll post a pic later