Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV-Redline Mylink upgrade

SLEPER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH
Does anyone know if the HSV Mylink/software can be uploaded into my 2014 Redline so the HSV features can be used

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Does anyone know if the HSV Mylink/software can be uploaded into my 2014 Redline so the HSV features can be used
If by 'features' you mean the Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) then probably not. My senator doesn't have the EDI, and to have it retrofitted involves fitting a module and reprogramming existing HSV-specific software. I can't be certain, but I doubt it would be a similar case of plug and play on non-HSV models.

SLEPER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH
If by 'features' you mean the Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI) then probably not. My senator doesn't have the EDI, and to have it retrofitted involves fitting a module and reprogramming existing HSV-specific software. I can't be certain, but I doubt it would be a similar case of plug and play on non-HSV models.
Yep I’ve done some homework and it can’t be done unless the whole unit is changed

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224

Google LSxtreme, they have fitted EDI to VF's, but really expensive...

Nico36

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline
God I wish it wasn't so annoying to put the HSV edi in!

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I recently had my BCM and dash upgraded/reprogramed with HSV options and was told by the guy who had to clear a front camera error that he was able to program the EDI into my mylink with the HSV options as long as I fitted the EDI module , so it is possible , I haven't had it done so its all talk
till I have it in my car .

Nico36

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV Redline
I recently had my BCM and dash upgraded/reprogramed with HSV options and was told by the guy who had to clear a front camera error that he was able to program the EDI into my mylink with the HSV options as long as I fitted the EDI module , so it is possible , I haven't had it done so its all talk
That sounds great! what extra feautres does upgrading the BCM with the HSV options give you?

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I basically got it done for the tyre pressure monitoring system TPSM but I got him to open up the performance page also , so I have a 0 to 100 timer and also a lap timer . I think I'm able to get auto wipers also but involve a windscreen swap I think . He suggested a dodgy claim on my glass insurance to get that done but I'm not really into that sorta stuff

Last edited:

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
That's the expensive bit, trying to locate an EDI module.

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I happen to live half a k from a HSV wrecker , and have couple hunjy credit there , or atleast I should have , so I'm looking for something to grab .