Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV VT Senator

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
We have number 158 in the same colour, but no sunroof. Not many mods yet, haven't had the cash. It came with Koni adjustable shocks all round, sits on ultra lows, Pacemaker tri Y's, hi flow cats and I have built the exhaust system. Twin 2 1/2" mandrel bent, X pipe where the mufflers would sit, then one pipe out behind each wheel. Not overly loud, a bit raspy, but it has some punch for an untuned PCM. That's next on the list, have the OTR sitting in the shed ready to go. Upgraded the brakes to the RDA race look slot (same as the VE upgrade rotor) and fitted some hi performance RDX gold pads. Jury is still out on the pads, they smoke a bit after some spirited driving.

This is ours.

DSNYLND.jpg

Good job on yours though, looks the part. Well done on the trophy. I like what you have done with the engine bay, although I'm not big on polished alloy....personal choice but.

Last edited:

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
WOW, Bith those Sig's look sensational!!
Mine is #110, But I'd love to say it was as good as yours!!

Great examples guys :) Very nice!!

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
why wouldnt be.. ive been sying it all along, hope your paying the same rate i have to for a retune hey.

ss905l

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS 6 speed, VE SSV 6speed
whats the plans for the vp? I remember seeing it back in 06 all the time, your were probably the only commo with chromies back then.

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
The vp is just a run around, although fairly tidy. my little bro will get it when he turns 16 next month. Never had an issue with that car, i love it :) ill throw up a pic of it tommorow if i have time