Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

HSV VZ Maloo R8 15th Anniversay Edition Yellow Devil

pugga

More Power!!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 HSV Maloo R8
Where you by any chance in Mornigton today? Parked on Main street out the front of the Pizza joint?

Nope not me, That would more then likely be an SS or Thunder ute that looks the same, Only place you'll see mine in Mornington will be out the front of Kawasaki or Buff n Stuff

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Nope not me, That would more then likely be an SS or Thunder ute that looks the same, Only place you'll see mine in Mornington will be out the front of Kawasaki or Buff n Stuff

You've got a twin in Mornington then! I will have to keep an eye out for your's out the front of Kawasaki then. :)

TELF SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
very very nice and i just love the color but i am abit biased

AD-ZE-C

Reaction score
Members Ride
Maloo vz
2007 vz malloo

Hey Guys,

Quick few questions, wasn't this ute (15th anniversary) a 2007 model, the owners got 2005 up the top.

I've got a mate selling one of these and wondering with only 50 being made, do you rev heads out there think it will hold its value over the next 3-4 years.

It's a manual, with 90,000 on the clock, bit of work done, mate wants 35 K for it.

Any feedback appreciated,

Cheers

pugga

More Power!!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 HSV Maloo R8
Most people don't even know about these utes.

this has a buikd date of 2005 but was first sold in jan 2006, 2005 marks the 15th anniversary of the maloo itself

i paid 35k for this myself so urs mates one it worth it in my opinion, as much as these are worth more there still only classed as a maloo r8, nothing else so market value is only around 30,000.

Yld50

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz maloo 15 anaversery build no 1 and no 2
Hi mate have build number 1 and know where build number two company who I work for bought them both

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
OP has a sick car but is in dire need of a lateral movement shifter :D I know how hard these things go :driving:

Last edited by a moderator: