Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hunts VX SS

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Who cares, I will start some progress shots soon, shes in pieces and there is more pieces on the way at the moment. In the mean time. Here's a couple from last year.
img2027jc.jpg

img2008ne.jpg

To look at it, the only only difference now is the rims. Current rims are very similar to this
POISON%20Black%20Machined.jpg

YMY-70Y

Need more powwwaaahhh
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY sII S and VT sII S
I like the second pic....

Stockies on the back, at the drag strip, wheel spin for a little pre launch love and.........tow bar :)

Looks good but mate

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
They were ETs on the back, mate gave em to me for a slab, had some traction issues prior. Keep meaning to remove the towbar, it will never be towing with the converter and cam combo.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Always good to have a towbar, i dont tow anything with my ss however someone did "bump" me at the lights and it punctured their front bar whilst leaving me unscathed

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Just picked up some 3.7 diff gears. Was planning on 3.9s but couldnt say no at the price.
Accumulator springs getting changed in the morning. Should get the diff in and a quick run on the dyno by tuesday arvo.

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
So a head and cam upgrade somehow got blown out of proportion and I just ordered a LQ9 block, and manly rotating assembly.

Means the build will take longer than originally planned, but she will be alot more fun.

YMY-70Y

Need more powwwaaahhh
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY sII S and VT sII S
i wanted 3.7 but a set of 3.46 came my way for $50. Well actually it was a whole diff with axle's...cant turn that down

Huntington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Nice, wouldn't turn that down, my gears set me back a slab of turkey. I'm pretty happy with them at the moment, but we will see how I feel after I've thrown out the LS1.