Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I bought a WII...not as sad as you may think~!

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
lol wii is the best, and when your drunk.............. well it may just be the best thing in the world.

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
i played one yesturday, they kick xbox and playstion in interactive gaming. just the graphics are a bit ordinary.Its taken gaming to the next level and left the other behind.

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
Yeah i give the wii my thumbs up. Been playing jenga on it a bit lately.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
my bro's got one playing boxing when i was drunk and beat them all ( 5 i think there is) on my first go. Woke up the next morning wondering why my arms were so sore. Nah theyre good fun they can get boring pretty quick though

TA 91 WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII 5.7 LS1
Try...

Wii sports playing golf, short as hell putt... drunk.

I swear it is impossible. So much concentration goes into hitting the ball when your drunk.

A mate tried it... he was focusing so much and he fell over... overpowered the ball and went back on the fairway haha.

Theyre good fun though.

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
the trick with most of the games is dont try too hard, you can do just as good by making swift movements. It also comes down to how straight your swing is, look at the indicator once you have had a swing and it tells you the direction the balls gone in.... same for bowling, which is the 1 i cant get the ball to go dead straight..

The best game ive played so far on it is a new version of duck hunt, mix's the old school duck hunt & clay shooting game together.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I brought a Wii for Zelda, it hasnt seen the outside of my cupboard since. There hasnt been one game id buy for it. Everygame thats any good for Wii is even better on another console.

But hey you could buy it for Wii Fit, everyone loves spending 150 dollars on a game when its cheaper and just as easy to take a run around the block.

The controller was fun for a while thought but playing through a 70 hour RPG it got old really fast.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
The wii is awesome, i've got 10 games and its great for playing with friends etc. I went over a friends place last night for drinks and a chick bought her wii, and we just got drunk and played wii til 5am. With a group, even kids games like mario and sonics at the olympics can be alot of fun.