Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I didn't think I had it in me

donboy2000

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
I recently bought an VN showing 94000ks for 500 bucks. I knew there would be abit to do so I got busy trying to bring this car up to scratch changed the usual VN bits like harmonic balancer, coil pack, tensioner pulley, and of course the cut springs by the previous drift king lol. Oh, and obviously the tires.
I know abit about cars but not everything. The things I didn't know, I found out on Just Commodores.
This has saved me money and time. Now I am finished.
Thank you

Holden_Man

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Berlina
I recently bought an VN showing 94000ks for 500 bucks. I knew there would be abit to do so I got busy trying to bring this car up to scratch changed the usual VN bits like harmonic balancer, coil pack, tensioner pulley, and of course the cut springs by the previous drift king lol. Oh, and obviously the tires.
I know abit about cars but not everything. The things I didn't know, I found out on Just Commodores.
This has saved me money and time. Now I am finished.
Thank you

I also find "Just Commodores" a valuable source of information. 94,000 kms? Is that a typo?

Vlad01

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP vacationer, 95 VR II exec, 92 VP S Pack
probably not. my new motor has around 80,000 or less.

donboy2000

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
odometer-1.jpg
no it is definately not a typo

Last edited: