Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I just have to share......

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
ours up here has been stable for the last week at 1.069 but i'm not holding out for it to drop to those levels.
however, the drop from 1.3+ has meant that i can drive the vc a bit more than i have been lately...................been sinking the foot an not caring as much:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
1.069? that's it! clean out your spare room I'm moving in with you! we still pay 1.159 up here :mad:

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
lol 7/11 near my place the other day was 119.9 i think someone was a lil drunk changing the no#

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
now you know why i like gas m8:D.... easier on the hip pocket hahaa and the other day gas waz 38.8*suprised face*.... but now its bak 2 around 56:( hope it goes back down:D:D

hmm, lucky u lol. Gas here went up almost as fast and as much as petrol did. at one point it hit just under a dollar... petrol price is going down but lpg isnt so im like wtf???

Stuck with a ford that is thirsty and is costing me a shitload either way.

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
1.069? that's it! clean out your spare room I'm moving in with you! we still pay 1.159 up here :mad:

sorry champ, but i've got 2 lots of bad news for you, a:- the mrs's twin sis is in that spare room and b:- it's now at 1.039:whistling

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hmm, lucky u lol. Gas here went up almost as fast and as much as petrol did. at one point it hit just under a dollar... petrol price is going down but lpg isnt so im like wtf???

Stuck with a ford that is thirsty and is costing me a shitload either way.
poor u, but lately ive been driving the nissan patrol and well it isnt the best on fuel even if it is lpg:(..... a 2 ton 4wd being pulled by a rb30.... not good hahaa.... but atleast it hasnt broke down:D:D:D very reliable :D

commyvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 V6
i just got back from bathurst where the fuel is around $1.25 in NSW and found it was $1.03 here in brissy

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
I know lucky Queenslanders, my Dad has just came back from Brissy where it was some ridiculously low price around $1, but its not too bad here ATM, around $1.11 at the local servo, but i expect that to go up again by weeks end.

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
well if it does, you know it's for no reason. the price of oil is still dropping