Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I Know I Know Onother Exhaust ?

T

thomasr

Can u guys suggest to me what u think is the best brand performance mufflers that I can Fit to my VP commodore I'm more concerned with a good note then performance so feel free to suggest which one u guys think ARE THE BEST

PS. fords are for fags>> :flame:

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
hmmm. depends what u want to spend. do u want extractors. a 2 1/4 inch or a 2 1/2 inch. do u want it to be a deepish kinda sound or a really really loud sound??

bad benny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive
thomasr said:
I'm more concerned with a good note then performance so feel free to suggest which one u guys think ARE THE BEST

A good note means bloody loud. Especially to someone who cares less about performance than noise. Must want everyone to tell the cops at the scene just how much that car was reving before it crashed. :flame:

Just what we need, another loud non performance car. You should leave that crap to the ricers. :rice: :cry:

Bad Benny :b:

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Eh, A good note to me means fairly quiet, not too deep and an extremely smooth crisp roar to it.

Ricers? Mirages, excels, accents etc.

bad benny

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive
bextor84 said:
Ricers? Mirages, excels, accents etc.

No, really should be supras, silvias, celicas etc with there 5 " tail peices, neons, and mags worth more than my car.

But I would agree theres nothing worse than lancers (in fact any bitsashitty), Exels and accents with big exhaust. We all know there slow, so why make it loud. Just Stoopid.

The only acceptable tradeoff for noise is power. I say 4 or 5 horsepower per DB would be acceptable.

Bad Benny