Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

i love it when......

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
- i love to sleep without getting woken up by people outside possibly trying to kill each other (seriousily happened before, i heard shouting and screaming and crying a car racing off with windows getting broken, i saw the dude driving home with a flat tyre and 3 broken windows)
-love to watch tv without people nagging how **** the program is im watching

Sir-Psycho-Sexy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL executive
- I think it's stupid how some people think you're an idiot for driving a V8 with the current petrol prices, but they have no idea what it feels like driving one.

Girls that i know, that have absolutely no interest in cars, are cheering when they get to drive a V8:dance:

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
This dude that my brother sort of knew comes up and says some **** like how do you afford to run it. And goes on in a smartarse manner. That is after he got out of his crap 4 cylinder Datsun wagon bomb. I know what I'd rather drive.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
- I love it when people look around for where the V8 noise is coming from and when they see your car, they have an envy look on their face.

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
- I love it when your significant other gives you a present for no reason
- I love it when you've been driving around all night with your 4 fat mates in your car, and after you've dropped them all off your car feels fast :D
- I love it when you've been on a streak of things going wrong, and finally something goes right
- I love it when other people are wrong but they don't know it

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
- I love it when you've been driving around all night with your 4 fat mates in your car, and after you've dropped them all off your car feels fast :D

haha. Yeah that's true. :)

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
- I love it when I slip into first gear up my street and my beast roars so everyone within half a K can hear me.
- I love it when you pull up to some young P plate punks who think they can race my beast with their 4 cylinder rice car.
- I love it how I can push my pedal and the car actually responds.
- I think it's stupid how some people think you're an idiot for driving a V8 with the current petrol prices, but they have no idea what it feels like driving one.

I love it how my beast doesnt whistle.

I love it when i dust ahead of the 4 cyl rice cars without even trying :w00t:

I love it when my ride mods work out :D

I love it when i can cruise at my own pace on the road and the hoons drive past wasting juice :p

I love it when i wake up and see my ride in the morning :drink:

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)
i love it when accelerating in the car, the noise of a decent sized 6cyl....

i love it when i wake up to a new day.....

I love it when the POS commodore next door wont start, and i get called with my ford to jump start it...

4PLAYN

Reaction score
I love it when the Japanese Import Centre in Adelaide gets be a better deal on the car i want.
I love it when all my hard work at work pays off with any part(s) i want.
I love it when you know a mate who knows your brother you never met.
I absolutly love it trying to comply a series 5 RX7, even tho its already stock.
I love it when your neighbour accross the road buy's a VS V8 5 speed Ute then ask's you what car is next and he goes green with envy.
I love it when im in a quiet place with the girl i love.

Adam.