Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I NeEd MoRe IdEa'S!!!!

L8N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE
let us no how the roof turns out. and with the parcle shelf i recon you should do a fibreglass one up with the 6x9's and the amp that would look nuts

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Interior looks very tasteful. How about a respray some suspension, some nice rims and then engine mods.

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
since your gonna be advertising all your stereo equiment soo much i recomment you put rear door handles (no locks) on the front and soley use the central locking to open the doors.... it may sound risky as if the central locking stuffs up your locked outa your car but theives will get into your car piss easy with the standard vn handles and locking setup... sames goes for the boot remove the lock (or disconnect it until you paint then bog it over) and use the boot popper and your alarm button to open the boot

theres nothing worse than putting in soo much effort and loosing your equipment

ORIGINL

THE REAL DEAL #22
Reaction score
Website
www.v8commodores.com
Members Ride
HDT VN AERO #22
i'd be re-doing the parcel shelf, so the speaker boxes dont look so bulky and out of place..

maybe some moulded speaker mounts... not the boxy things you have now

What can you do?

how much money you wanna spend on parts?

If you are really bored.... take the motor out, and prep the engine bay, weld up the wholes, hide the wiring, move the battery to the boot, fuse box under the dash, washer bottle /radiator overflow mounted under the front guard.....

just a few suggestions

StealthX

Reaction score
Website
www.stealth.nismo.org
Members Ride
HSV VX Clubsport.
cheers for all the response guys, sorry i have taken so long to reply been busy with work. Anyway, You have convinced me, rear shelf is comming out and going to fibreglass with moulded pods & the amp.

ORIGINL Anything is possible.. & looking at spending whatever it takes to have a.. decent above average half-stand-out commodore

HDT_aero boot lock has been bogged already for paint job. and yeah i will look into doing something with the front door locks If i go with the Amp in the shelf.. i will be making a cover for it.

Madsav thanks for the link. Who did your dash facia? i need mine printed properly?

sk00bs, when i put in the boot install i will be looking into getting new front seats & having the rear seat trimmed to match so i can fold down the centre of the rear seat. im looking at approximatly $150 to have the rear seat done to match a set of Autotechnica seats.

R

rattattack1313

Looking pretty good, mate....you have done well.... :thumbsup: .I would be tempted to get a few blue neons, & LED-interior light globe replacements......put a Blue LED in the glovebox, roof-interior light( perhaps an interior light with Map-lights??? then you can have the blue LED, and white for when you REALLY need it :thumbsup: )..blue LED in the boot......a blue neon on each side, inside the boot....a couple of neons under the bonnet, to light the engine bay up......a couple of blue neons under the seats.........above the pedals....there is a small hole in the plastic...a parker globe fitting goes in nicely...light the pedals & pass. foot-well up with blue parkers.......and as mentioned earlier....lights in the vents look wicked as, I reckon....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:extra light fittings (like the one in the glove box) can be gotten easy, and put along the dash, the sides of the console( can get a stato console lid with cig lighter & console box light too!!).....geees........soooo many ideas..... :thumbsup: side indicators perhaps????

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
what type of paint did u use to do under the dash?? is there a type i should use. i also like the idea of doing the interior black, ive always liked the idea of sitting in a dark car. on another not does n e one no where i can get car seat covers to properly fit the calais seats on the vn?? dont want ***** wrecking my leather!