Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

I want more power

W

wildvt

Yella terra bro have a terra charger kit.
$5980.00 Installation is not included, Part Number YT 4061
10 psi boost kit delivers over 70% power increase and big increase in torque at low rpms!
Check it out.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
theres a supercharged wreck on ebay its started at $2500 it was in a rollover from what the owner says the motor is in great shape....may be you should have a look at it....get the whole car for around $2500, take out the full v6 with supercharger and wack into yours...all the bits are there and all you will have to do is swap it all over into your car.i dont know how huch to fit it but if you can get it done cheap you will have a fast car and change from the $5,000 you wanted to spend oh and you will have your v6 as a spare....ill look up the link to it and if i find it ill post the ebay add here for you............take it easy cheers.........................tony

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok it took me 90 minutes and i found the add cheap v6/supercharged if your in qld

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VT-Superchar...78626118QQcategoryZ102360QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ok take alook and no body made a bid on it if you send the guy a message he may still have it for sale if the motor is still good it may not cost much to put it on a flat bed truck and ship it to you,,,,,just an idea...if i was looking to spend 5k on my vt i would buy it and put the supercharged v6 into mine and sell my v6 for at least $1700 and some spare parts from the wreck also....i wonder why no 1 bid on it.....have a good 1 .......ps ive just sms the guy and asked if its still for sale if it is im gonna list it here in the forum for him......................take it easy.................cheers.............tony

Last edited:

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
did you end up getting any more power? did you look at that link?