Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*******i will airbrush for free*********

UNEQVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
hi all, dunno if i can post this hear, but best place i can think of. im looking for an airbrushing shop in south eastern suburbs of melbourne. im looking to learn wirbrushing, and since i cant find any auto airbrushing courses thought id post to work for free, and in return you take the time to teach me how to airbrush.

would like to learn on tuesdays and saturdays, and happy to work those days for free for you for 4 months after i am trained, for free.

i realy want to get into airbrushing, its an awsome skill...........and though im not a great drawer, im sure i can learn airbrushing quickly.

thnx pps :D

UNEQVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn v6
ops, wirbrushing :b: derr i mean airbrushing :whistling

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
interesting mate ... let me know how you go, i had a mate over past pakenham who's a grouse airbrusher shame i havent spoken to him in a couple of years

C

Commodore_Chick

im not sure if they have it where you are but at nsw tafes here you can do a short course in airbrushing wich gives you all the experience to get a job..

also if you are really keen.. buy yourself an airbrush kit & compressor and practice like crazy on a crappy old car or van. then approach a panel beaters or something and present them with some work

but i really think they will not be able to teach you much and give you much practice on cars people are paying to get airbrushed.. but if you practice and get good in your own time then you will probably have a good chance of getting a job in the industry.

Best of luck
:)

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
im guessing you would have to be pretty skilled in drawing to be an airbrusher