Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

caring for the leather seats in calais sedans what are good info on this subject how i care for the nice leather seats Calais news to doin it

holden mick.1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
Calais VZ
hi there was wondering how i care for the leather seats in cars like the Calais as im really was wanting to learn how to do it in future when i get my 1st car was going tobe a VZ Calais as im really very new to this sort of stuff as im really was wanted to learn as much as possible in the car care as im a new Calais fan and was really am new to these cars as im keen to learn in future thiswas my future my hope was to really learn to look atfer my Calais VZ in future thiswas really im asking for any good advice on this stuff as far i knew thiswas really be my 1st car was the V6 powered VZ Calais as thiswas my future 1st car in future as im keen to learn tocare for the really nice leather seats in the car in future as far i knew thiswas a big learning curve for me in future as you knew im new to these holdens as i been a Chev camaro man all my life but really liked the holdens as they are like the Aussie Chevs in my eyes

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
hi there was wondering how i care for the leather seats in cars like the Calais as im really was wanting to learn how to do it in future when i get my 1st car was going tobe a VZ Calais as im really very new to this sort of stuff as im really was wanted to learn as much as possible in the car care as im a new Calais fan and was really am new to these cars as im keen to learn in future thiswas my future my hope was to really learn to look atfer my Calais VZ in future thiswas really im asking for any good advice on this stuff as far i knew thiswas really be my 1st car was the V6 powered VZ Calais as thiswas my future 1st car in future as im keen to learn tocare for the really nice leather seats in the car in future as far i knew thiswas a big learning curve for me in future as you knew im new to these holdens as i been a Chev camaro man all my life but really liked the holdens as they are like the Aussie Chevs in my eyes
Hello mate,
Easy buy leather secondhand seats now and you can work on them now and learn alot..

Last edited: