Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idea: Just Commodore Magazine

Just Commodres Mag Do You Want One???

• Monthly Mag Like SM or SC

Votes: 40 70.2%
  • Monthly Online Newsletter/Mag

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Let me think about

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • No i dont like the idea

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
C

Commodoresilva

I've been thinking, maybe one day Just Commodores could produce a magazine with info on the Commodores and a couple other tidbits about Holdens. Maybe have a magazine every two months (eg. Jan/Feb 2004, Mar/Apr 2004). It would be a way for Just Commodores to make a profit too...
Tell me what you think.

Cheers.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
i think there's some pretty knowledgeable people here, but have you looked in a newsagent? there are many of these mags in existence already.

B

blanch

Supposedly, there is excellent money in magazines. Word of mouth is a powerful tool but not to good for raising revenue, could help with sponsorship

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
What would be put in it and would it be worth the cost of freight and printing?

C

Commodoresilva

I don't know about the cost of freight and printing but I'm with blanch, it WOULD give good sponsorship. I don't know about what we'd put in it, we'd make it up as we go along.

Cheers.

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
alright jaime if you have the time to go and do everything that is involved in printing a magazine such as finding sponsors and gathering all the information and spending time designing it and finding the money to pay people to do all the above and then finding someone to print it etc etc. then by all means go right ahead but i think it not nessesarily a stupid idea...its not really nessesary though with all the other commodore/street machine mags out there like Street Commodores that are full of information etc.

R

Robbie

Yeah i think it would be a lot of time, effor and money with little advantage,

Just my 2c

Cheers,

Robbie

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Yeah it's a good idea if you can be bothered to take the time, money and effort.
I'd definately buy it