Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idea of VE Crew/Cruise/Meets (P Platers)

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
Hey guys,

I have started to notice a few of the Red and Green P Plates on the VE's (Vic) Recently and was thinking it would be a good idea to get a bit of a crew together and start organizing meets, and cruises.

I used to own a Honda and we used to have monthly meets and they were great fun and photos, and information was shared around and everything went real well, and made some good mates along the track.

Now owning a VE and being on P's myself i thought before i throw up a thread on the Victorian section of the meets, it would be a good idea to see how many people are interested and what sort of crowd ill attract.

Post up your opinion and let me know what you think!!! :D:yeah::yeah:

This is for Vic People... Sorry interstaters

Tommo_27

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Sounds like a good idea but what area?

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
Probably move it round a bit... mostly eastern side but i am open to ideas if theres blokes from the west......

Probably meet at major shopping centres or unis or somewhere that majority no of and accessible for dumped cars haha im sure if theres p platers there will some dumped cars turn up

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
It's a decent cruise from like Pakenham to lake eildon, but that might be too long.

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
im deffinetly keen, we should meet somewhere as stated above.. shopping centre or something similar, on a friday night or something and head up and down prinny or something? :D should be great!

LachieSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Poison Ivy SII SV6
haha chap laps bro!!! yeh like monash to to chapel haha its asking for trouble tho it would probs be better to just do a meet at monash or something then people can do what they like....

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
What about a sunday cruise, along some good twisties a place where we won't get pulled over and defected lol?

DynoVE

DVSVE
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
not even worried about cops, when i head into chapel and cops raid the coles car park they walk straight past my car and dont even glance at it... we should be right.

i dont mind a sunday cruise but i dont like going far to twisty roads etc (petrol money), i prefer to stick to highways etc.. prinny drags ftw :)

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Chap laps? LOL My gf's told me about those.....