Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Idea's help

lynx2093

Reaction score
Members Ride
None.
hey guys im doing a subject at school that's called "research project" and basically i need to do 10 pages or research and then a outcome of 1500 words..

any way what i was thinking was to do was research about "how a young person goes about buying a first car.

then my 1500 word out come i was going to write a simple guide

Below is a picture of a plan i started putting together today and im stuck for ideas..
Has any one got any headings + sub questions i can use.. also you can even suggest topics i can put under my headings already.. such a rules etc..

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

thanks!!!

V

-VY LoVeR-

Haha I'm doing that ay it sucks. I finish mine tomorrow just handing up my final folder and finally will be done.
Make sure you include what budget the person has and has considered the cost of the car itself, petrol, servicing and registration. and also looking at any reviews online of the car itself and any repairs the car may need which would also mean looking up how easy the parts are to get. Examples like a commodore is easy to find spare parts but something like a bmw or a peugeot would be hard to find parts. Also include selling the car later on.

You're definitely starting this a bit late ay its all due this thursday according to the SACE board

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
you could also consider loan repayments/interest etc. I had to something similar in maths back in 2005. Sounds all good.