Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If this isnt road rage over a mistake i dont know how to drive.

GMH95

Sorry I dont do Resprays
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1 3.8l
and yes that is road rage to Junnys and havavb incidents

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
That was a one off.

So you go do burnouts outside a guys house because he was in the wrong and you're whinging about some guy tail gating you when you were in the wrong? LOL

GMH95

Sorry I dont do Resprays
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1 3.8l
this is becoming quite the argument. LOL:rofl2:

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
This is where you need one of those guns (from fast & furious) that drains all the power from the car. :p

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
lol sorry for the misunderstanding GMH95...

lol parkway his just letting off some steam. let him be :)

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
That was a one off. If people want to react that way because i was in the wrong (ive also admitted it) over nothing which happens everyday then i guess i can just change my course and hoon around all the time im behind a wheel.

All I'm saying is that next time get out in the cold for 1 minute and adjust the mirrors. There's no excuse as to why you didn't, how would you're auntie feel if you came home with a massive dent in the door from that guy actually throwing something at the car or having a smashed window when you pulled up, possibly you're friend copping something in the face that was thrown by that idiot.

I pointed out that you had done something stupid before and kind of bragged about it on this forum, when you said that you are not a hoon. I just wanted to remind you that you have said before, you have done stupid **** in one of you're other threads.

It may happen everyday but it is usually an honest mistake, not done by someone that did not do a head check when they knew they should have, as they did not adjust there mirrors in the first place. ( I'm not saying you did it intentionally though).

If you want to take what I said out of context go for it, but I just want to ask one question, What law did you break to get a probationary license? ( I hope it wasn't for hooning)

Sorry if this sounds like I'm having a go, I just don't want you to get angry with what I said before, I want to give you the reasons why I said what I said.