Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If you could make a sticker for your car...

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
didjabringyagrogalong

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
hahaha sponsered by centre link, thats hell funny...

i would have something like
"bluuuurrrrrr"

dont know why...

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
"Your riding up my ass and im a skitzophrenic homophobe."

"john hunt is a coward"

"I'm disability whats your patrio7?"

"I have always wondered what people think, then it hit me, they dont"

"60-0 in a blink of an eye. back off!"

"i need my space"

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
"The closer you get - The slower I go!"

"You toucha my car - I takea ya family!"

"No fear - No bullshit"

shazz308

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6
I've seen these around but wouldn't mind having them if i had a V8:

"never late in a 308" (as below)
"if you want more grunt then root a pig"

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
I tried making up a few for the tailgate of our old Rodeo ute on our new printed while I was on holidays.
I made one which I am going to get professionally done and maybe sell. It had an Aussie flag on one end, and it said "It's not a 'Pickup', It's not an 'S.U.V', It's a bloody UTE". :thumbsup:
The bought stickers include a Bob Jane T-Mart sticker, Bundaberg Motorcycle Wreckers sticker, Air Force coat of arms sticker, and an obsolete sticker advertising Targo Street Automart...an aftermarket car parts shop which has been out of business in town here for about twenty years...that one gets some strange looks... :w00t:
I also made a KISS Army badge out of an original sticker I scanned in.
Then came an oval with a cartoon picture of my 1974 Kawasaki triple on it, with lettering around the outside which said "Kawasaki H2-750 two-stroke triple: Proud Choice Of Hooligans Everywhere!" :D
There is also some stickers off drums from work, those 100mm wide diamond-shaped warning vinyl stickers which say things like "Danger: Corrosive", and "Flammable!". Also there is a sticker from a roller door which says "Caution: watch fingers when closing door".

If I can get designs to print on vinyl, which apprently my new printer can do, I am set and can make anything I want!

We haven't really got anything much on the VS-II Berlina...on one rear pillar window is a small round sticker from our motorbike club, and on the other rear C pillar window is a shameless plug for my workplace, it is a yellow ribbon-shaped sticker which says "Bundaberg Ginger Beer: Naturally Brewed To Be Better".

One stiicker I am desperately trying to track down again after seeing it advertised in a British magazine: everyone has seen the sticker with a Panda, for some animal rights group, but this one had the panda facing the other way, looking like the exact design but seen from a different angle, with a little pink arsehole, and it had "Ringpiece" under it, in the same font as "Greenpeace" uses... taking the micky out of two organisations at once...:D

W

wazzad

back of mine

warning. . . . No gangstar just geek!

plus the few sponser stickers

i_want_kw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL to VS
looks mean, goes hard, guzzles the juice, drains my wallet...
V8 or a MRS....