Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

If you could own a Ford, what would it be?

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Anyone got a spare 100 grand they can loan me? I am looking to buy a genuine XY GTHO Phase III in mint condition. :D

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
Streetvision said:
I wouldent mind a falcon :\

Only if it's worthy of owning. :)

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
my weekender would be an AC Cobra with the 429 super cobra jet motor. cruised beside one for about 10 seconds before he planted it and was long gone...

K

kel_VK_Calais

AirStrike said:
What year Ford Charger?
:rofl:
AirStrike :air:

:whistling ... I dunno. It's a FORD, I don't pay THAT much attention to em :p Ok then, the old type :p actually, dunno if it is even a ford... dont really care..whatever it is, i dont mind em :D

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
Edgumucation time: Dodge = Charger Va'iant = Charger just think how you'd react if someone told you you had a nice mitusibishi vk

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
Reaper said:
Easy - GT40. Others would be a 69 Mustang fastback, the good ol' phase III. Another would be a Shelby Cobra. Some of the 427 (?) mach 1 Mustangs were also a treat.

Reaper

Yep would have to be one of the big block GT40s in full le mans spec.

vztrt said:
You know that car is quick Trent. He actually dosn't claim that it's the fastest, but that car is a freak with 191rwkw for a N/A I6.

A gen3 would beat that easy, and theres plenty of all motor hondas that would give it a run for its money and they're all around the 1.8L mark. Still impressive though.