Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.. i'm never buying a holden again!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
That aint unique to fords. My commodore squeaks like buggery too.

mine does too but his you can hear over the engine noise:yeah:

and good on you christina for changing you sig and ( hopefully ) coming back to holden!

Last edited:

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
if you get the old BCM, you wont be able to plug it in to see if its faulty as the security link wont be valid.
its not even heavy enough for a paperweight.lol

Rob

GLD-086

Reaction score
That aint unique to fords. My commodore squeaks like buggery too.

Yep so does mine and my brother's VL too.

Gotta love the Commies.:yeah:

I've had problems with my VL in the past and doubted it, but I still love it, because no car is perfect.:thumbsup:

F*** even my dad's VL Calais V8, that was re-built from the ground up, with $40,000 thrown at it, isn't perfect.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
told you to demand the old part back hey..,
Make sure you let us know how you went..

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk commodore sl
make sure u check that steam in the cabin thing as well christina, if this bcm has pissed u right off, imagine as what i presume a heater core blowing up and the cost and time to get that fixed, now that would be a pain in the arse.

let alone if u keep driving it and the motor seizes cuz its overheated, whole lot of scenarios

cars are cars, there not meant to last forever, its a battle to keep my 22 yr old vk on the road sumtimes :p

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
got my car back all good is working, however broke my savings and NO sound system for a while lol, had 1000 saved now i have.. 200, im not gonna drive it this week lol, save money!!! , im not annoyed anymore because i know these things happen, it was just a big shock :( i hate things happening before xmas because my work thins out and my dad and i get low pay (we deliver about 7000 local newspapers)... i just soo hate XMAS!!!

and then i had to buy a printer today, because my brother is tight and lied to me and said he'd buy one :mad: ah well, go all out and take my money lol

the chick on the desk said to me "sorry, we threw it out"
then i said, what no, i specifically rang and ask for it to be kept this morning, then they went around and said they will leave it in the car... very suss.
it's done, it's paid, i save again.

might be a good thing tho, im fully turned off driving right now, maybe i can get some work done and save petrol this week! also i had a preminition something bad would happen on the 9th (long story involving horoscopes and my birthday being on the 9th of june, 9/11 etc etc etc LOL) so maybe me being turned off driving this week will make avoid a possible accident that could have happened on thursday!!! HAHAHA!!!

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
hey cam, i asked fatboy and he said the coolant tube was fine that its prob a leaking evaparator and a regas, i will ask around for a FREE quote lol