Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impersonators?

R

rattattack1313

Also...my sons VN is made up from ....um....let's see....about 6 different cars...... body(D.Blue), Headlights,seats & alarm system( my wrecked wagon), nosecone & spoiler(From the VP ute Holden made & gave to Peter Brock in '93) bonnet struts, assorted bits & pieces, (wreckers) motor & tranny, wiring assorted othe bits( grey shell in our yard), Trimags (Markovr).....Endless supply of bits from Garths collection.....we call his car "Tha Blue Bastard".......

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
:rofl: tha blue bastard

Lish

Shake That
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Commodore
Personally I don't like it and wouldn't do it...but I am a huge believer of each to their own, if you like and and you want to do it then go for it and to hell with what anyone else thinks. What's important in this screwed up world is that we keep ourselves happy and not stress about what other people think of you or what you are about. Individuality !!! :D

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
its simple, if you think it looks good they good, if oethers say it looks hot, great, if someone thinks it sucks or is silly, screw em. ( no offence minux ) everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just like i personlly love the s-pac lip kit more than the gts kit.

heck ive even got a photo of someone in perth with a dark green VS uste that has a skyline r34 bumper on it.

not the best photo out [ pda cam ] i didnt think much of it but granted it IS different.

Attachments

• Picture_197.jpg
    Picture_197.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 124

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Patrio7 said:
its simple, if you think it looks good they good, if oethers say it looks hot, great, if someone thinks it sucks or is silly, screw em. ( no offence minux ) everyone is entitled to their own opinions, just like i personlly love the s-pac lip kit more than the gts kit.

heck ive even got a photo of someone in perth with a dark green VS uste that has a skyline r34 bumper on it.

not the best photo out [ pda cam ] i didnt think much of it but granted it IS different.
i agree it is their opinion/choice, as i said in my earlier post. Its your choice :)

And no offence taken ;)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
that skyline bumper certainly is different, like the guy with the purple vs that put a supra front bar on, looks awesome i reckon, i didnt even realise it was supra, just thought it looked good.

str8up

Reaction score
Members Ride
5spd VN SS
I rekon you can have a good lookin car without kittin it, check out this vn vacationer

Attachments

• vacationer.jpg
    vacationer.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 129

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
yeah that vacationer does loog great rims look ok on it too.

im still wanting to do mine this way:

- stiffer, stock height shocks and springs
- spack lip kit
- no spoiler
- acclaim tail lights
- and ofcourse the common clear side indicators

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Nothing wrong with putting a kit on your car as long as it's not one of those hideous obnoxious kits that some ricers put on their cars!

Nothing wrong with any HSV kit I've ever seen ;).

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hakhawk said:
that skyline bumper certainly is different, like the guy with the purple vs that put a supra front bar on, looks awesome i reckon, i didnt even realise it was supra, just thought it looked good.

yeh thats shaun kahns car... a friend of a friend of mine,i was lucky enough to sit in it and have a look around, no drive but :( sweet as i could watch those airbags go up and down all day! he made that supra front bar himself, he makes bodykits for a living