Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
I already have the satin gear shifter mate look at the last photos.. Wasnt able to find a leather gear knob to fit the v6 though as v6 and v8 knobs are different that's the same reason I haven't got the leather hand break because it won't match if ones leather and ones not, I already know how they feel as I Had the hbd shifter and handbreak in my vy ss..

the wk indicators are more square, they suit the vz shape more IMO, theyrealso clear which looks nice.

Slipper

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VZ SV6 A5
decent, thanks for that info, does the wiper indicator come with the variable intermittency? and if so does it work when you plug it in or is there reprogramming needed?

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI

Dansvr

my vy s2
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy series 2
heyy man, first lets say f***king awesome vz ;-)... what is the JVC head unit like? im wanting to get a system for my car but ive only had kenwood in the past.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
looks sick mate! done some awesome mods on it ;)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Got a major canary tonight for a few things like too low, no 3rd brake light etc.

Does anyone know if I can just get a dodgy roady get it cleared at Vic roads without them checking over the car or do I have to take it through the pits still?

Cheers

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
I'm pretty sure because it's a Major it's got to go through pits, but I could be wrong.
Just make sure you put standard or FE2 springs in, alloys, spoiler on or wire up the 3rd brake light which is piss easy.