Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Thanks DJ haha defs not! yeh it looks very nice inside, pics dont do it much justice! i smile everytime i get in :)

Matt - steering wheel was about 250 brand new - scored it cheap off ebay. and airbag was another 150,
only got it cause my old one had a crack in it. just keep your eye on ebay they're always on there :)

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Looking smick mate, well done. Ive gotta set of VZ SS blue leather door inserts on the way for mine. Was thinking black like wat you've got but changed my mind.

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Looking smick mate, well done. Ive gotta set of VZ SS blue leather door inserts on the way for mine. Was thinking black like wat you've got but changed my mind.

Thanks Paul..

Blue will look good, would be awesome if you eventually found some blue SS leather seats to match :)

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Clubsport Y series 2
Car is so fking nice! Everything is just right. I laughed in your last set of photos, I have more change in that tray than I know what to do with aha. Looking forward to seeing your future mods!

Nathhhan

Nathhaan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
looks sweet man !
love it.
especially the led cluster, tops it off even more, nice job!

beauzo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro v2
Tips look good man. Need a set of customized plates and the exterior will be perfect.