Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Yeh defs needs brakes next. Plans are to get some HSV brakes and color code them to the car, will look awesome behind the black wheels I reckon :)

Just waiting for a set to pop up at the right price!

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Clubsport Y series 2
Flutes look sick. I've been wanting to do these or the VZ flutes in mine. I assume you just got the cut out in your original panel? What did it cost you.
Love this car. The black on blue looks insane. Perfect height too!

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Get some bigger brakes :)

Didn't you read the post on top of yours? That's the plans pal. that will prob be the last mod and then I'm just gonna enjoy it :)

Thanks Jack, I just got 2 new guards to do it properly lol was a bit weiry of cutting holes in the old ones.. it cost a fair bit as those particular flutes are very expensive!

also had the aerial shaved to make it look even cleaner ;)

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Clubsport Y series 2
Yea! That's what I'm not sure about. If they're cut and they're even the slightest bit uneven, I'd have to rip them off and replace them anyway.
With a result like that though, price won't matter much anyway!

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Yeah that's what i was scared of! may as well do it properly the first time...

Oh it was definitely worth the cost, looks soo good and is a bit unique I think as not many people have these flutes =)

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
wow mate them flutes look great :) i wanna get them done on mine one day, just not sure what type i like better. also not to keen on letting someone cut holes in my guards incase they stuff it up or make it uneven etc lol.

the 6000k hid in your fogies look soo good to, mine arrived today:) but dont get a day of to fit them for a week unfortunately

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
wow mate them flutes look great :) i wanna get them done on mine one day, just not sure what type i like better. also not to keen on letting someone cut holes in my guards incase they stuff it up or make it uneven etc lol.

the 6000k hid in your fogies look soo good to, mine arrived today:) but dont get a day of to fit them for a week unfortunately

Thanks man, these flutes were a bit of a gamble as I've never seen them on an SS/ SV6 before, but i'm am happy with the result :)

Yeah HID foggies look awesome, you'll love them!

matt-chops

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Mate, can you tell me some details for the HID headlights and foggies? I also drive a VZ SV6 and have the SS headlights and have been wanting to swap the bulbs for a while. Is there a specific product number/code/bulb type I need to find? What have you used?

Edit: I forgot to mention, that is one shithot looking SV6. Nice work.