Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6

JacksHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 Clubsport Y series 2
Both of these are the EXACT kits I run. Real easy to install yourself, both operate and look fantastic.

a.vy!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Those 'flutes' look pretty tacky, not a fan. Maybe its the indicators... did u get any m@d power gains from them...

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Sweet car mate, impulse blue = *fapfapfapfap*. Nice setup overall, the flutes arent the stanard ss's...they are the ones with the chrome bits aren't they?. they look ok, I stared at them because you mentioned them so im not sure how it would look as an overall if I was just glancing as you drove passed. Good looking car though :thumbsup:

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
These flutes only came out on the series 2 VZ R8's or the SV6000, I went with them because they have more black than the other ones which goes with the rest of the black stuff =D also didn't get SS Ones cause I didn't wanna look like every other SS!

de3f78b7.jpg

Yeh vy, defs got some good power from them mate, cause they have the homeycombe grill it allows for way more air intake which in turn has had a huge impact! It now chirps 6th =O

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Sweet car mate, impulse blue = *fapfapfapfap*. Nice setup overall, the flutes arent the stanard ss's...they are the ones with the chrome bits aren't they?. they look ok, I stared at them because you mentioned them so im not sure how it would look as an overall if I was just glancing as you drove passed. Good looking car though :thumbsup:

Thanks man :)

Jonnii

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z-Series Ute
Lookin sweet as man. The black number plates really cleaned it up alot too. Im a fan of the flutes :D where bouts in melbourne you from?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Just remembered a while back I think I saw you and your mates at limelight in doncaster?, might be wrong but I remember a car full of P platers that got out of an impulse blue sv6 with 'gons eyeballing me when I was driving in/out.

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Cheers jonnii - from northern suburbs mate, you?

Delish-VY, never had 'gons on this so wasn't me lol...

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
on your first page your interior and exterior are mixed up, love the r8 leather seats!