Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Impulse Blue SV6. HEAAAAPPS OF MODS :)

DZIRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS 5.7 A4
You probably wouldnt be jealous if u had the fuel bill lol 30klms each way in peak hour sydney traffic gets her drinkin a bit of fuel lol

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Haha true defs not jealous of the fuel, But dw I've been there - had a vy as for my first car! So spewing I had to get rid of it :(

DZIRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS 5.7 A4
Hahah yeah i bet that was a good looking car too lol do u know of any good wheel repair joints ? I marked 2 of my GTS wheels and lost a centre cap ( clubsport) ??

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Was not bad man, there's some pics in here somewhere, would have been sick by now if I got to keep it!! :(

Um just use google man - I cant help you, i'm in melb!! You should be able to find a centre cap on eBay..

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
How come you had to get rid of the VY?, or did you just see the VZ and then you "had" to get rid of it lol.

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
because p-platers cant drive v8's

haha i can only imagine what the SS would have been like if you were able to keep it

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Sorry...I'm confused though why did he get a V8 in the first place then?, or was it a family hand-me-down. (read through the whole thread along time ago...11 pages now n really cbf reading through the whole thing to find out why haha)

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
I got the car offered to me for a ridiculous price that i couldn't resist! then realised I wasn't going to be able to get away with driving it for 3 years!

I made a good profit on the sale so didn't lose anything and i got to drive a v8 for about 6 months :D

DZIRED

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY SS 5.7 A4
hey mate , when you did your SSSLs you said leave the rubbers out , do they make noise i did mine last night but left the seat rubbers in cause i was scared it was gunna make noises and the top retainer doesnt look that big hey ??